• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
PHQ There is a four word limit. Dont spam.

Enough of calling me a dog, its rather rude.

*pokes Tabby* XD

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
Years
if u'd been through what i've been through u would. I have four ghosts living in my house. one's a small cat thing, there's a really fat lady, a man he looks really serious and a young lady... she looks somewhere between 12-15

punkhobbitqueen

Years
i've always felt them there since i moved into the house (about 4 or 5 yrs ago) but recently they have started to bug me. It doesn't help that i get freaked out easily...

punkhobbitqueen

Years
yes...ghosts... *shudders* the young lady she bugs me the most often. she's also the one i can see the clearest. she's wearing a night gown and her hair goes down towards her upper back. and whenever i ask what they want they just fade away and bug me the next night...

Back