• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
Years
ghosts aren't exactly the best thing. they want something and i'm almost afraid to find out what. i think...i think they're trying to take me home. Cuz when i first saw them they looked really familiar...does that make any sense?

punkhobbitqueen

Years
hmmm but...i think they really do want me to go home with them to the afterlife. *cough, cough* let me edit this so i don't freak anyone out!

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Omg Toto I am so sorry! Again I thought I could lay down, hehehehe. Yeah right. XD Cool only about five hours til the fun. Man it is going to be so funny. The tag battle between Ash and May. I will get to see Ash's hotness.

Well I better go so I can wake up to see it. Bye, bye! ^______^ Have a nice morning. *hands you back Ash*

punkhobbitqueen

Years
toto will glady save him anytime he needs saving u don't even have to ask. She's probably already saved him and took him to her house XD *dirty thoughts*

Back