• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi, Hi Toto-chan! *tackles* How are you doing today? Omg, I seen today's epsiode of Pokemon Advance Challenge...it was soo great and awesome!! It was so funny. Ash and May kept on arguing. Yep you were right Ash is totally hot when he gets mad. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    totodile said:
    I fell asleep again XD Thank goodness I have seen it in Japanese or I would die! XD

That is good you have it in Japanese. ^^ No matter how tired I was, I needed to get up. I couldn't miss this. XD I would of died too if I missed this!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is cool. ^^
    Hehe...man the dub in this epsiode was really good. You will never believe what were they are saying(Between Ash, May, Jessie, and James). Totally unexpected. I will never thought they will say the things they were saying...in the show. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! When you do get to see it, tell me what you thought about it. ^^

Ash: Oww..my back hurts. I need a massage. Me: Oh Toto, Ash needs a message. XD

Back