• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am so, so sorry Toto! Man I fell asleep again!! *sigh* Why oh why does it happen. You were giving me a file, and I just fell asleep. ;-; I feel bad. But anyway I hope your morning is better than mine. I got to go pretty soon. I am going out to lunch with my parents friends. I be back in a hour or so. See-ya. Again I am very sorry. Thanks for the animation!! I <3 it. OMG I love your avatar. Black Mage Ash strikes again, lol!!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Kyogre-chan said:
    Bring May into the picture, and Ash is cold as ice. :P
    Not =P *growls*

~Dragonair~ said:
    Yeah, Ty is right. What's your fave drink? XD
    Ty ish wrong! Pepsi ^^

pikastar said:
    I am so, so sorry Toto! Man I fell asleep again!! *sigh* Why oh why does it happen. You were giving me a file, and I just fell asleep. ;-; I feel bad. But anyway I hope your morning is better than mine. I got to go pretty soon. I am going out to lunch with my parents friends. I be back in a hour or so. See-ya. Again I am very sorry. Thanks for the animation!! I <3 it. OMG I love your avatar. Black Mage Ash strikes again, lol!!
    I know he is soooooooooooo hot!! ^^

stbrookes said:
    I got a Q for toto, whats your fav band???

(sos for butting in on another Q like)
    Lindsay Lohan is my fave singer (used to be Britney for like years XD)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD!! Well I got to go now. ;-; I probably won't be back til early this evening. I am going to get my hair done. I am going to get it braided. So it take a while. So I hope you have a nice rest of your day Toto. I will see you later. Bye. *give Black Mage Ash to Toto* XDD

Back