• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow I loved Math too Toto!! How far in Math did you go? I got to Calculus I. ^^ Ugh, I hated Biology. It was boring and hard. I didn't get Generics at all. ><

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww...that is okay. At least you enjoyed the subject. Well for me I had trouble with Geometry and Calculus II. I have been taking Cal II in college about three times, and I still can't get it. XDD That is the hardest Math I have to deal with. I love Algebra though. It was easy. I wish Cal II was like Algebra. XDDD So how is the weather up there where you live?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah you should live where I live, it doesn't get cold at all. It gets cool, but not cold. We had snow only once last year. XDD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah being cold is not fun at all. I hate being cold too. You wish that Ash was real so he can warm you up. XDD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is so cool. Yep he will warm you up alright. XD So are you looking foward of seeing the new epsiode of Pokemon Advance Challenge this morning?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • pikastar said:
    That is so cool. Yep he will warm you up alright. XD So are you looking foward of seeing the new epsiode of Pokemon Advance Challenge this morning?
    Yes and its going to be a good one!!! Ash the showoff!! ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes...I can't wait! YAY! I am going to tape this epsiode. I want to see Ash showoff! ^___^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow that is awesome! Do you think I can see it sometime?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Sure! Here lookie:

showoff.gif

So cute!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww...he is sooo cute!! I love that animation! I can't wait until I see that scene. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *staring at your avvy and sig* Ahem excuse me. XDD He just looks totally hot in that red coat and Black Mage outfit. XD

Back