• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saddest Anime You Watched...:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I couldn't remember the title of the anime. :'x .. But it was definitely similar to Lovely Complex (the animation), but the ending was just sooooo sad. :'(

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2016
    Oh, I think it'd be Wolf's Rain for me, though I haven't cried from it. I don't usually watch sad anime in the first place, mostly because I don't find them that interesting.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I actually don't like the ending of School Days, the girl went crazy! :'x

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    Clannad! I just watched it very recently. It made me cry like a baby. It's been days since I have cried while watching any anime since Robin's flashback in One Piece.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    I'm gonna have to agree with Full Moon... that make me oh so sad!!!

I cried during Fruits Basket, but I think that's just because it was so beautiful xD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    School Days and Higurashi bought tears to my eyes near the end of those shows, especially Higurashi Rei. Oh man were the ending themes for those shows tear jerkers for me.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    AnoHana was pretty sad but didn't make me cry. It's because I thought there wasn't really a clear alternation between sad and happy. It was sad, but because there weren't a lot happy moments - at least none happy enough to make the sad ones stand out - the sad moments got a little blah.

Naruto was very sad at times, as well as Bleach, but overall those aren't really sad anime.

Tekkon Kinkreet - allthough a movie and not an anime - made me cry a little, and I don't very often so that says something I guess. The movie Spirited Away also had its intense moments but they weren't necessarily sad, they were just very sensational. And Chobits is definitely sad sometimes, too.

Last edited:

Brane

-
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    Code Geass anyone?

Ending was probably one of the best I've ever seen.

lacella

monsters & macarons.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    probably samurai x the movie -- then again, i haven't watched much anime, and the ones i have are all kind of entertaining type stuff!

User19sq

If I had to choose, I'd say s-CRY-ed, the episode in which Sheris sacrificed herself to bring Ryuho back to full health.

c l e a r

Transparent Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2018
    Grave of the Fireflies
    Now and then, here and there

Those are the stuff that will take a stoic, or a rather jaded fellow (yes, that's me) to not well-up, but your mileage will vary.

Bokurano
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica
    uh...

There are much more, just could not think of any right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back