• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saddest Anime You Watched...:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Fairy Tail in the episode when Lisanna reunites with Mirajane and Elfman. Their reunion makes me want to cry and when I watch it I almost always cry...

Another one would be Madoka Magica, when Horomura's back story is revealed. I was crying when
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

GN

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2012
    Currently? Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
    I've been meaning to watch Elfen Lied too, and I heard that one was pretty sad as well, so I'll just have to wait and see I guess :P

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Clannad after story was very sad indeed but for me it would probably be Full moon wo/sagashite........I'm no punk but I was almost in tears at times....

Dudypokefan89

Gen II fanboy / Loving Nidoking rn
    Years
  • I would have to say Code Geass. Code Geass's ending is very sad. At the end, you pretty much learn that the main character-

Spoiler:

All in all, The whole show was a very emotional ride. Especially R2.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2012
    higurashi the vn made me cry tears of fear, i didn't think it was possible...
    Spoiler:

Movies:the girl who lept though time, the place promised to us in our early days, 5 cm per second, voices of a distant star, the dissaperance of suzumiya haruhi (the credits got me), the light of a firefly forest,
    Animes:Air (there was no redemption at the end), vampire knight
    Spoiler:
    , galixy express 999 was depressing to me the world sunk that low, i didnt cry i dont want to continue seeing a broken world), naruto shippuden
    Spoiler:
    , bleach the first movie
    Spoiler:

the vn red shift, i got really angry at the credits since i thought they left me with a cliffhanger

colorful was eye opening and could be sad for some, its about a guy with a second chance at life, and it looks like a crappy hand to work with

i love sad stuff, im gonna check out clannad for sure and i dont want to attempt grave of the fireflies

TEAM BLUE

Friendly Trainer
    Years
  • higurashi the vn made me cry tears of fear, i didn't think it was possible...
    Spoiler:

Movies:the girl who lept though time, the place promised to us in our early days, 5 cm per second, voices of a distant star, the dissaperance of suzumiya haruhi (the credits got me), the light of a firefly forest,
    Animes:Air (there was no redemption at the end), vampire knight
    Spoiler:
    , galixy express 999 was depressing to me the world sunk that low, i didnt cry i dont want to continue seeing a broken world), naruto shippuden
    Spoiler:
    , bleach the first movie
    Spoiler:

the vn red shift, i got really angry at the credits since i thought they left me with a cliffhanger

colorful was eye opening and could be sad for some, its about a guy with a second chance at life, and it looks like a crappy hand to work with

i love sad stuff, im gonna check out clannad for sure and i dont want to attempt grave of the fireflies
    hahaha lolz Higurashi made me get scared...:o I wouldnt cry for it lolz.XD

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • If a thread hasn't been posted in in over a month, don't revive it. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back