• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saddest moments

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
Years
  • Here's one that no one has said yet (or is likely to say):

For some reason one of the saddest moments ever, in my opinion, is in the recent episode with Candice at the trainer's school. It's the moment where Skuntank is wrapped in vines and trying to use moves it doesn't know. The look on its face as it's trying so hard... :'(

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2011
    When James (the bad guy) gave his pokemon to a gym leader (Cacnea; Gardeina) I mean, WTF D:<

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • I watched Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea yesterday, and I thought the entire movie was sad, with May becoming so attached to Manaphy and then having to let it go. Even before that when Jackie (the Pokemon Ranger) was telling Ash to break May and Manaphy up. :(

Also agree with the person above me, James giving Cacnea to Gardenia, and before that when he left Chimecho at his grandparents house, and he actually cried. So saaad! Not looking forward to seeing the episode that Jessie releases Dustox in. (No, I haven't seen it yet. xD)

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • The Dustox episode was kinda touching.
    Not just watching Dustox leave, but also watching the flashbacks of how Jessie's dreams were shattered were pretty sad too.

Pebblycone

Little Monster ♥
    Years
  • The only sad thing in Pokemon was in the first movie when Ash gets between Mewtwo and Mew and then becomes a stone. It still makes me cry :s

Another is when...when...when Charzard leaves :C
    What? What do you mean goodbye?

....Oh wait, I just remembered lol

Omg ikr :C
    That AND
    When Ash let go of Butterfree -lowers head below cap, begins to tear-

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    Oh, two more.

First, when Dawn's Ambipom decided to go train for Pokemon Ping Pong with O. Like, come on, how lame is that?

Second, when Ash's Gliscor decided to stay with the old air battle man.

Last edited:

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    I'm a complete baby when it comes to sad parts. I literally busted into tears everytime some one let a pokemon go.
    The other day I watched the one episode of the very first pokemon were ash rode the Ponyta in that race.....I cried the whole episode. Only because my whole childhood revolved around Pokemon and I miss it xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    haha yea my whole childhood was pokemon to, i mean everything toys, cards, games, tv, movies.

Years
  • When Ash released Butterfree, Pokemon: The First Movie, and the ending of the plot in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue. I cried during all of those XD

Back