• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saddest Rumors in the Pokemon games of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    :laugh: wow..that is the sadest, dumbest peice of ctap ever :laugh:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • I made up this rumore when i was in 4th grade: Go to Cerulean cave and fight Mewtwo (but dont catch it) then when you get Mew go back to the cave and Giovanni will be there and he says he wants you to battle his Mewtwo with your Mew...but if you loose you have to forfeit all of your Pokemon to him but if you win he'll give you a ticket to the Saint Anne, and you'll ride it to Johto

i told this too my friend and he actually did it...then he yelled at me cause it didnt work! :P

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • This is pone i heard a few years back... if i can remember rightly.

Train a nidoking to lv100 and give him to a member of team rocket at celedon city. He will give you a locating divice which helps you find mew (which could be anywhere in the game).

Larry Koopa

The coolest of the Koopas
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2003
    These are all obvious fakes...
    Heres one:
    Hey! in R/B, start out with charmander and train it in viridian forest until it evolves, then when your in Lavender town, go to the top of the tower with all the gravestones. There will be a warp pipe on the top and then go in it. it is a warp pipe to **** and you will be able to catch a duskull, and the grim reaper! And if you are really lucky, you will be able to find the devil!

And I remeber kids actually trying this.....

Heres a very stupid one a kid told me a while back
    If you beat the elite four 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times, your pokemon will die, then when you go to proffesor oak, he will say: "I am so sorry, but you cant let good food go to waste!" And you will have a feast eating your pokemon.

Well, thats all I know

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Here's a sad ne I remember:

In r/b, beat the E4 with only a lvl100 caterpie, and you will receive the hm climb

Larry Koopa

The coolest of the Koopas
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2003
    Thats pretty sad...
    There was also a rumor that you could get a dive hm in R/B/Y.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    ji_ji_rachi said:
    MOMMY HE SAID A DIRTY WORD!!!!!
    Next time you see someone swear, PM me and show me the topic.

Do not swear, it?s against the rules.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Listen to this one!

In R/B go to the guy in celadon city who said he lost his glasses. Than, you're supposed to go all around Kanto while pressing A, looking for his glasses. Once you find them (yeah sure...) go talk to him and he will fly you to the pokemon god heaven, where the strongest pokemon are and the stongest trainers. They're supposed to have pokemon at some ridiculous level.

Here's another! (one of those mew catching things)

In R/B, talk to Proffesor Oak a lot. (another ridiculous number) Than, he will say "Go away! You're annoying!" Than a crack is supposed to appear in his lab on the right. When you enter you're supposed to find Mew.

Scythemantis

retiredededed
    Years
  • Wasn't Ji_ji_rachi just joking? The post they quoted didn't contain any swearing...

Anyways, the one where you eat your dead pokemon is hysterical.

YAS1

What's this...?
    Years
  • I heard this one on GameFaqs:

Use the gameshark and enter in the walk-through-walls code. Then, go to Mt. Moon. Go to where the hiker is and walk through the ladder. You will find a new, complete city. In the new city, go left and keep on walking. You will find a forest. Go up then go left. You will find a small, pink ball. Go to it, and press A. You will receive the Troll Stone! It will evolve Eevee into Flameon. Flameon is the ultimate pok?mon!!

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    I know.. But I don't want to get one.. Waste of money in some cases.

there was a word i couldnt help reading,IN SOME CASES, so i think there was i typo. am i right, tell me i'm right :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Firequill

Digital Artist
    Years
  • More about that truck by the SS Anne... someone told me that you could only move it by having a lv100 golem that knows rock slide, strength.. oh i cant remember but the attacks had to be in a specific order then underneath the truck you could get mew's pokeball

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 26, 2007
    REALLY STUPID ONE!

Start ur game in R/B and save and turn off the gameboy after catching a pidgey.

Then, in the titles screen with the trainer and the several pokemon, tap A repeatedly when a Scyther comes out. You will thenj get a Mewtwo in your party.

(I tried that, but it did nothing but blurred my screen)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back