• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saddest Rumors in the Pokemon games of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • i read if you talk to the safforn guard 100 or 500 or 1000 times then he will say go home you mom has died thenyou go and talk to the ghost and it will tell you where mew is or it is mew note this does not work and is very sad :P

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
  • Ages ago, a kid I knew said that after you complete Blue, and beat the Elite 4 ten times without using any items, then went to the power plant, Brock would be there to give you a togepi. It doesn't work.
    The sad thing is, I actually did beat the Elite four ten times.

Years
  • Somone told me that if you beat the elite 4 four times with only four pokemon and ou into Mewtwos cave there would be a four head Pikachu looking mewtwo looking pokemon called Quadropad! Fake but not he saddest thing I've heard.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2004
    there's this one for gold/silver.

talk to red's mom for 150 times without saving, calling anyone or getting called by someone. than she'll get pissed and she'll battle you with a lvl 100 blastoise, lvl 100 Mr. Mime, and some other lvl 100s. if you win she'll tell you to go to the shrine in the forest. when you do and press a, a celebi or a mew will appear.

Unknown Hero

.?.?.?.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2004
    Dunno if this one had been posted but its very sad
    in yellow version you have to get the surfiing pikachu from stadium then you surf with it and while you are in the water turn your gameboy upside down and shake it and then dip the back into water while the battery cover is open then your pikachu will turn into Bluechu (Marill)

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Mind if I but in.

Heres one I heard from some kid a couple years ago.

(Silver) Lugia

Board the S.S. Aqua and simply ride it as ussaul. When you get to land and are walking across the docks be careful. Lugia will swoop down to battle. If you win cool thats great. If you catch it cool thats great. But if you lose Lugia will grab you swoop into the sky then drop you. you will hit the ground and die. Then Prof. Oak, Prof. Elm, and your mom will all come stand around you start crying then carry you away. You will then automatically lose the game and all of your data will be erased.

I was young and imature so I beleived him.(Im so stupid.) So any ways when I got to the part when I left the S.S. Aqua I was all scared and waiting anxously for Lugia to attack. Of course it didn't. I flet like an ediot even though I only half believed him.

Desaparecidos

[Bright Eyes]
    Years
    • Age 39
    • mass
    • Seen Oct 15, 2004
    all of these are hilarious. it's so funny how naive people are.

here's a few good ones.

1. r/b/y, use the item finder in any cave and search in 100 different spots without hitting the same spots, and a togepi egg will be found.

2. if you beat the elite four, some huge number probably like fifty times in a row, professor Oak takes you to a new room and you get another adventure.

3. if you get a magicarp, bring it to the name rater and change it's name to Mew, reset and when you check your pokedex it will say you have Mew.

4. start a new game and save right after losing to Gary the first time. turn it off and repeat thirty times. the thirty first time you turn it on, a new intro will come up and you'll have a choice of every Pokemon to start off with.

^ that trick was made to probably make people erase there 60+ hour game haha

masquerainmistress

ZOMGZOMGZOMG
    Years
  • Yugioh Cheats for R/S and Fr/Lg
    (I can't belive these were on Gamefaqs!)

Get Blue-Eyes White Dragon R/S
    Get a Shiny Flygon. Name it Seto. Raise it to Lv. 95 w/ no Rare Candies, then Candy it to lv. 100. Go to where Regice was, it will be there even if you battled it. Defeat it using Flygon only, and Flygon will evolve into BEWD!

Blue-Eyes Toon R/S Fr/Lg
    Do the BEWD cheat above. Breed BEWD with a Totodile (either from Colloseum or the upcoming Emerald) and the offspring will be Blue-Eyes Toon!

Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon Fr/Lg
    Do the Blue Eyes Cheat (trade Flygon From R/S), Except battle Articuno instead of Regice. A guy form nintendo will walk up and give you the Ticket to get to the 8th island, unless you already have it. Go there and battle Lugia, using only Flygon. Flygon will change colors, so it looks like normal Blue eyes but it's still a flygon.Then Fight Ho-oh. It's name will be Yugi. If you defeat it, Flygon Will Evolve into BESD!

Dark Magician R/S
    Get an Alakazam, and Beat the Elite four 20 times. Train Alakazam to Level 100, and teach it 2 Psychic moves and 2 Dark moves. Go to the Pokemon Master level contest and look at a Smart portrait. Alakazam will be inspired by the portrait and Evolve into Dark Magician!

Magician of Black Chaos R/S
    Do the Dark Magician cheat, but teach Alakazam 3 Dark moves and one Psychic move. And instead of looking at the Smart Portrait, look at the Cool one.

Dark Sage Fr/Lg
    Transfer A Dark Magician to Fr/Lg and play for 200 hours. Attempt to start a new game. When Prof. Oak appears, Your Dark Magician will ram into him. It will inherit some of his genes and Become Dark Sage! Your normal game will continue.

Obelisk the Tormentor (Fr only)
    Get a Mewtwo and name it Solider. Go to theplace where Deoxys was, and touch the triangle thing. Mewtwo will evolve into Obelisk!

Winged Dragon of Ra (Lg only)
    Get a Ho-oh and Name it Ra. Go to where Deoxys was, and touch the triangle thing. Ho-oh will evolve into Ra!

Slifer the Sky Dragon R/S+Fr/Lg
    Get a Rayquaza and Name it Orisis. Transfer it to Fr/Lg. Go to where Deoxys was, and touch the triangle thing. Rayquaza will evolve into Slifer!

The Gagagigos
    Catch a Lavitar and reset your game. Start a new game, and Your starter will be Gagagigo! It is a Water/Fighting type. The evolution Chain is-
    Gagagigo->(lv 16) Giga Gagagigo->(lv. 36) Gogiga Gagagigo

Whoever made these up is really weird O.o

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Here is a really sad one I don't think works on sapphire/ruby.

Go to Petalburg Poke Centre. See the gentleman standing by Joy? Talk to him 101 times in a row without moving away from him - just bash A if you like -, he will say after this 'I reckon u can use the pc now' and then if u check box 8 there's Jirachi in it. And here's another. When you get up to the 50th successful rocket launch, go to Littleroot, talk to Birch 50 times, and then the rocket that takes u up to space to catch deoxys and jirachi - which works - will land outside your bedroom.
    Here's another sad one I made up - the site that takes you to a cheat that tells you how to catch all pokemon just by catching a pikachu.
    www.celebiwishmakerjirachi.puzzleds...ode_0021_Dark_Alakazam_Rider/PikachuScore.com. The person I told it to believed it. They actually tried it out. For heaven's sake!!!
    Also what about this one? Chemicho is caught by hatching the egg of an Absol with a Swampert at the top of Mount Pyre. Out comes Deochi, which uses the pokenav as a pokeball to catch chemicho. if you have only deochi and absol in your party chemicho and its evolutions, Gigacho, Ferraacho, and Snaggachimchotti are in ur party. (I made that up. Haven't tested it yet.)
    Here's another crazeeee one I made up and tricked the Puzzledsheep-pichu one with. Erika had a son and on FR/lg she let her son, Sagamori (pronounced Saj-a-more-ee), take over, who uses flying pokemon. Gosh, some ppl are off the planet to believe these!

Also I think it is sad th@ some cruel ppl would post pranks like that to catch little kids - referring to the cheats/rumors. I mean, the majority of them are 'put your game boy in the microwave' or 'smash it up with a jackhammer' etc. etc. etc. C'mon, poor little kids who put their gb in the microwave... SHAME ON YOU PPL WHO ACTUALLY MADE THOSE UP AND POSTED THEM! hehe

Last edited:

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
  • oi! i'm new here, so here's my first post. lol, those were some great rumors...i have 2...the famous mist stone rumor. go into either seafoam island or mt. moon, then use the itemfinder on every piece of land in there, and on the last one, you will get a mist stone, which lets you evolve charizard/venesaur/blastoise/mewtwo. another one: get the master ball and beat the e4. catch a ratata with the master ball. save 3 times. beat the e4 100 times, and on the 100th time, you will be teleported to elite paradice, or pokemon paradise, (or some stupid thing like that) where you can catch all level 100 pokemon and fight gary for something (i forgot what exactly, i think a really powerful tm)

Typhlosion_Poser

Team Magma all the Way
    Years
  • I heard a cheap one for Emerald.
    To get Sonic, Knuckles or Tails, beat the E4 10 times then go to every Tv in the Hoenn Region One time Each. The last Tv you watch has to be your Tv. After you watch it, Pro. Birch will come in and say have you seen a ??? colored Pokemon. You answer either Blue (Sonic), Orange (Tails), or Red (Knuckles). After that, go out in the wild, defeat 3 random pokemon (doesnt matter which ones) then the 4th pokemon will be one of the 3 depending on which color you chose.

Kurosaki

Please don't revive threads that haven't been posted in in over a month. ^^;;

(-Closed-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back