• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon Club

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
Years
  • W0000000 JUST BOUGHT SOME SAILORMOON SNES GAMES OFF EBAY! W000000 I BOUGHT ABOUT 7 SAILOR MOON GAMES IN TOTAL!!! and thanks to my dad i hav bought the Every single episode of japanese Sailor Mooon DVDS!

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    My fav Scout is Sailor Saturn.
    Though in most of the what Scout are you quizes i'm normaly called Sailor Neptun.
    I like to join if that ok.

Here is a doodle i did a while back of SailorMoon.

Last edited:

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
  • Sorry for Double Postin But WHo Cares! lol Heres my New Sig For the club its not finished yet ive still gotta learn how to let them move but stick em into another picture lol! im stupid but ill learn soon and make a knew sig for us cya bye!

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Kristofer, no more double posting, its rather SPAMish, just use the edit button.
    okay??

Lady of the Shadows, grate pic!! you did a really good job on it!! and sure you can join. ^^
    *goes scan more manga*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Welcome to the club, lady of the shadows ;)
    Kris, please stop double posting, its not allowed on the forums, and you'll risk this thread being closed..

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Suzu said:
    Kristofer, no more double posting, its rather SPAMish, just use the edit button.
    okay??

Lady of the Shadows, grate pic!! you did a really good job on it!! and sure you can join. ^^
    *goes scan more manga*

Thank you. Though it was just a doodle. When i have time i will show a fully done pic.

DF dadragonz said:
    Welcome to the club, lady of the shadows ;)
    Kris, please stop double posting, its not allowed on the forums, and you'll risk this thread being closed..

Thanks for the welcome. If there is any thing i can do to help the club just pm me.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    A lot of ppl really love saturn, for her power and the fact that she's more gothic than girly girl

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Yea. Though i realy like Jupiter for a long time till Saturn came a long.
    I realy like them both. Just i picked Saturn first.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I havent seen saturn in action yet ^^ I may get the S and StarS series for my birthday this week though, since i havent seen either series ^^

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Oh your going to love it when you see it.
    Super S is a fav(i like Stars better though) of mine.
    Thing is more intresting in Super and keeps going till shows ends realy.

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
  • Im Gunna Need It How Many Decent Sites Are There That Do Colored SM Sprites!? if anyone knows any good sites please post em here or PM me with em becoz when eva i look up sailor moon sprites even with safesearch on it comes up wit a thousand hentai pics! :@

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2005
    oh sign me up :) I loved SM since it first aired in the U.S. with Lita always being my fav.

But im now into seeing the the non dubbed versio since its more teenage. I saw the last season of SStars and it was very good.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Sure CharmedFaith ^^ welcome to the club!!
    I'll try and find that sprite site todey, kris, unless suzu replies with it sooner ^^

Back