• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon Club

GLMax

Hmmm...Santa?
Years
  • Yea its fine!

I remember that epi that the caption is from

Well it was in a lot of epis!

Tomorrow or the next day I can get pics. Dont steal my idea, i wanna be the person who gets pics (not for caption contests just pics)!!!!!

I am doing it for thw Wolf Demon Tribe!!!!

Last edited:

phillip1904

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2004
    can i join

can i join i love salior moon because pig19042001 got kick out can i take his place

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    DF dadragonz said:
    A club for lovers of Sailor Moon & Co. ^^

Feel free to post images you like, or request screenshots (if they are available), and talk about Sailor Moon characters/episodes/series that you like ^^

Total Members: 22
    Head of SMC: DF Dadragonz (owner), Suzu (co-owner)
    Member List: Master Blaze, Flame_chi, RocknRoller78, dark_croconaw, Kirby00, Aino Minako, RAYQVASA, Kristofer, Estrella_Oscura, Effy, Pikastar, Kagato, Sailor_Moon, Lady of the Shadows, CharmedFaith, Pok'e Fan, Akane, PikaPal, EmeraldSky, GLMax

Here's a Sailor Mini-Moon picture I drew in pen and coloured on computer (with annoying little fingerpad *grumbles*) : https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11284638/
    Here's some images for the club (i only have Sailor Mini-moon at the moment, coz she's my fave, especially when she's turned into an adult ^^)
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club
    hey I have a pic.
    Sailor Moon Club

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Cute pic.
    I have seen that before. There are pics of al lthe scoust like that. Just don't remember where you can find all of them.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    ahhh looks like there are new memebers or at lest now people wanting to be memebers.

Realy like that avatar Ranusha.

Years
  • OOH!! I LOVE Sailor Moon! I have all the comics and 4 dvds of it! I even know the theme song!

Fighting evil by moonlight. Winning love by daylight. Never running from a real fright! She is the one named sailor moon! She will never turn her back on her friends. She will always be there to defend. She is the one of whom we can depend! She is the one named sailor....Sailor Venus! Sailor Mercury! Sailor Mars! Sailor Jupiter! Seek the power all made into her! She is the one named sailor moon!
    Fighting evil by moonlight. Winning love by daylight. Never running from a real fright! She is the one named sailor moon! She is the one named sailor moon! She is the one...Sailor Moon!

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Cool you know know that song.
    I use to know it but i have not watched it in a so long i have forgotton most of it ><
    Galaxia is a cute character. People should give her more appriciation.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Welcome to the club ranusha, MB, and trap-door ^^ *adds you all to list*
    I never got to see the series with chibi chibi ._.

Years
  • ..well...I have all the comics...so i've read 'em over and over and now I know basiclly EVERYTHING about it! Ask me, and I'll tell ya...Yeah, I enjoy Galaxia too...she's pretty cool..and she has a good taste in whose body she wants to controll..and as for chibi chibi...she SOOO kawaiii! And....she only appears in the "stars" comics. So that's why you don't see her much...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Man I haven't been here for a while. Does anyone own box sets? I have Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon R. I really want to get SuperS, but stuff came up. Grr..I want that box set so bad. I still going to get it. I liked that season. But Sailor Moon S was the best season, imo. What is favorite season?

Years
  • ....Well...I know where you can get 'em....but, it's in the area where I live and...you're probably in a different state or country! ....There's this place called "Suncoast" It's this place with a whole wall of anime DVDs...and...If you DO so happen to live in an area of a mall....then, you may have a chance of finding the place....So....yeah..hope this helps!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I just have the box set for SuperS, but its my fave ^^ the romance tale between pegasus and rini is so cute, and rini becomes an adult in one episode ^^
    I haven't seen Stars though

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Well i keep saying i will get the box set ><
    Any way i plan to get them at Half.com
    Any where els is to pricey.

Back