• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sakura Taisen - Have you ever heard of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • In some ways, I wish that Sakura Taisen 1 and 2 also came out for the DS. The games would be in separate cartridges, of course, but the use of the touch screen would've been nice.

Years
  • @yugifan2005: I feel the same way that you do, but the DS might have trouble even handling one of the games. Each game would have to have some things taken out to fit on a DS cartridge.

Years
  • I have received more information regarding the live Kayou shows. It's the Teikoku Kagekidan that would be "retired" during that final summer show. The torch would then be passed on to the New York Kagekidan, who would take over from there. Unfortunately, no information is known as of yet in regards to the Paris Kagekidan, who seemingly have been ignored throughout this whole process. Stay tuned.

Years
  • June 14th - On this day, a CD of the New York Kagekidan's first live show will be released! :) Also, expect a DVD of the live show to be released, as well!

Years
  • Really? I'll be sure to go get volume two and three, then!

I found it at Barnes and Noble, for those who want to know where you can find 'em. ^^

Years
  • July 27 - On this day, the New York Kagekidan's first live kayou show will finally be released on DVD! :) Pre-orders are currently being taken for this item. Most likely, you could pre-order this on cdjapan or play-asia, for those that may never step foot in the Taisho Romando, in Ikebukuro. For those that don't know, this is the official Sakura Taisen store, the only one if its kind in the world! ;)

Years
  • I wonder if any new games for this series will be coming out this year? Because it seems as if nothing is really happening, since most of the effort seems to be focused on the kayou show musicals, or something.

Years
  • I just found out recently that in Japan, the OVA series will be re-released with all-new box artwork. It is coming out soon, so stay tuned. Other than this, no other news to report as of yet.

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
  • I don't think anyone in Holland knows about Sakura Taisen, and I live in Holland so NO... But I think it must be a funny game :S

Years
  • July 19 - A new CD album will be released, called "Teikoku Kagekidan Hanagumi - Gekitei Best". It will be an album of the best themes from part 1 and 2 in all new arrangements.

Years
  • latiasfan2004 said:
    July 19 - A new CD album will be released, called "Teikoku Kagekidan Hanagumi - Gekitei Best". It will be an album of the best themes from part 1 and 2 in all new arrangements.

Excuse me, but do you have a tracklist for this upcoming album?

Years
  • yugifan2005 said:
    Excuse me, but do you have a tracklist for this upcoming album?

This should answer your question:

The GekiTei best album has finally been given a tracklist. Basically when they said the best themes from ST 1 and 2, they meant the themes from ST 1 and 2 and all the other variations of GekiTei that have been performed sooooo we get:
    ST1 version by Sakura
    ST2 version by Sakura, Sumire and Maria and Kohran, Iris and Kanna as well a version featuring all 8 girls
    TV show version by Sakura
    Euro version (mmm...trancey) by Sakura
    Final Version (from ST4) by Ichiro, Hanagumi and the Paris Kagekidan
    a Live version by the TKD

and then we get the special bonus tracks:
    Sakura's Sendai version, Maria's Russian version, Iris's French version, Kohran's Chinese version, Kanna's Okinawan version, Orihime's Italian version and Reni's German version.

Years
  • So far, there haven't been any news on the upcoming PS2 games that were supposed to come out sometime this year. Maybe the Tokyo Game Show will provide us with the answers, if we ever get them at all. By the way, does anyone remember the names of these 3 games for the PS2? Because I forgot them.

Years
  • yugifan2005 said:
    So far, there haven't been any news on the upcoming PS2 games that were supposed to come out sometime this year. Maybe the Tokyo Game Show will provide us with the answers, if we ever get them at all. By the way, does anyone remember the names of these 3 games for the PS2? Because I forgot them.

Sakura Taisen Monogatari: Teitoban
    Sakura Himenishiki Emaki (working title)
    Kouma (working title)

More information to come later, when I get them. Release dates TBA.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back