• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sarah241847's sprites!!!

do you think that some pokemon are stupid and shouldnt be pokemon?

• yes

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • no

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    No you don't you don't suck your doing ok for a beginner and I think you should keep the shop open for practice I think your doing ok :D I used to suck too but after practice im good.

Years
    vigorath/rayquaza (vigorath colors raquaza base)
    I used to do horrible too! (i still am though) but you really improved! alot!

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    sarah241847's sprites!!!
    ]

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Looks cool can you make me a sprite for my upcoming hack? I want a Groudon base wih the colors and tail of Rayquaza Thanks!

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    gee thanx....well you know some things are reall hard to fuse together...and lol to your evolution thingy!! ill do anyones requests...or ill TRY to...but ill tell you its not gonna be perfect...or probably even good....

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Hey you shouldn't say that your sprites won't look good. That is what i said and people fell in love with some of mine. You shoudl check out my thread and see.. i ahve only been spriteing for two weeks.

Also i would like to have a nidoking/golem fusion Golem as the base. I'll make one also and see if you think you are good.(not to be competive or act like an *** I just want you to get you thinking better about how yo make sprites , every thing is in the head if you think they will look bad then they will. If you think they look good then they will.

Here is mine
    sarah241847's sprites!!!

I am sure yours will be just as good or even better.

Last edited:

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    Your sprites are good! Could I have a Chimecho fused with a Tyranitar? (Do not ask me why!)
    Thanks a lot!

Back