• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saurav's Sprites World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
  • Haven't done much lately..... just made a avatar and a new sign image for myself XD

Here is OverGrown Forest on my style :D

Saurav's Sprites World

PokeBud

Pokemon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Can you make all these tiles in to a fire red rom ?? It's to hard too place them in to mine hack

Saurav

Years
  • Amazing work :|

Wow this is really amazing though lol! Keep it up! Can't wait to see more!

Thanks for the lovely comment :D

Can you make all these tiles in to a fire red rom ?? It's to hard too place them in to mine hack

Sorry.... I just make sprites and tiles only.... I don't know how to hack roms....

-------------------------------------

Here is a small update I call them funny trees..... ( and the background grass tiles is new design too :P )

Saurav's Sprites World

Please feel free to comment :D

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • hey "saurav" i love your tiles, probably some of the best ive seen...although i am curoius about the funnt trees

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Well as far is I know saurav wants to make its hack but can never really get started well good job on your tiles saurav.

Saurav

Years
  • Thanks for the comments guys n.n

For now some MORE new tiles.... a random forest
    Saurav's Sprites World

New flowers, funny tree, long grass....and some comments please :D

PokeBud

Pokemon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Wow can you learn me that i'm can't make them but I can use them from you (with credits :P) But I want to make them self. can you make a tut (Tiles looking great but in your signature is a hack moon/sun is that yours ?? and can you give me a link to that hack)

Saurav

Years
  • PokeBud said:
    Wow can you learn me that i'm can't make them but I can use them from you (with credits ) But I want to make them self. can you make a tut (Tiles looking great but in your signature is a hack moon/sun is that yours ?? and can you give me a link to that hack)

Hmm, I can try to make one........ but mine is free style I just pop with ideas when I see something :P

You have wonderful sprites here, Saurav, especially the OW's! Keep it up!

Thanks for the comment :)

Here is what I have done lately a random route :D

Saurav's Sprites World

Feel free to comment :D

Last edited:

.:~Ariana~:.

.:~Silent Warrior~:.
    Years
  • The towns look great, they remind me of Kyledove's. The DP gym kills it though, it's 3D whilst the rest of your town is 2D. The reposes look good, but Groudon's head looks very out of place. Maybe drawing a neck would help? =/ The Darkrais are well done, I like the first one a bit better </3 Good work, would like to see more! :D

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • The tiles look great, and it also looks nice with the Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl Pokémon Center and Gym.
    But it almost looks like Kyledove's tiles. But Dialga's sprite should be having it's head up straight.

Last edited:

Saurav

Years
  • Thanks for the comments.....

I haven't done much lately .... but here is what I have done....

Saurav's Sprites World

Comments please :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back