• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving Celebi [14+]

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    (OOC; Oh, I thought it said it like "and Ame followed him" like it was her walking behind him rather "Picked up Chi and Ame, and followed him." My mistake. :3)

Ambrose hopped off the dog's back and took a breather.

"What a bloody day," he said. Ambrose turned to Cobalt with this sleepy gaze covering his eyes. "First I escaped from Delilah, then got abducted by a murderous Kecleon, was told I was having my personality messed with by some spirit, freaking caught another Pokemon by accident, and was attacked by a large group of raccoon and ferret monsters." Ambrose sighed. "Did I even mention I became a father?"

Ambrose dizzily walked over the big pooch. "Look, Doggy, let's get to somewhere safe to sleep. We can figure this all out tomorrow morning when we're calm. Just, don't do anything skittish like run away scared of me, okay? I am more freaked out then you are."

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Cobalt

Cobalt Looked at the tired spinda, and then at the pokemon that were still sleeping on his back. He sniffed around. He didn't smell any danger near. Even so, he walked off the trail they were on and went over to a tangle of bushes.

"How about in here?" he asked pushing the bushes aside to reveal a shallow cave. It was warm and dry, and Cobalt couldn't smell anything in there. Without waiting for an answer he pushed his way inside. He gently set Chi and then Ame down near the back of the cave. He lay down near the front of it and his eyes began to droop. He fought off sleep until he was sure Ambrose Flannigan was coming too.
    "You coming?" Cobalt asked with a yawn.

(OOC: Not a problem.)

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Ambrose pushed Dog's nose gently as he walked past him into the cave, losing the strength in his body.

"Yeah, yeah," he said in grog. Ambrose didn't even realize how tired he actually was! He laid his beret on the ground to function as a pillow and fell to the ground to sleep. He yawned, watching to dog guard the entrance.

"Say, Dog," Ambrose said, pausing to make sure the mutt had his attention on the Spinda. "Make sure nothing gets in. I don't want to wake up dead because you were an idiot."

Feeling satisfied, Ambrose finally dozed off.

"....Hi, honey."

Ambrose shot back up in frustration. "Will you let me sleep already?!" He said, then realizing the scenery around him. He was on top a slope in the woods.

"No, no! I'm not going through with these again!" Ambrose said, going back on the ground. As Ambrose tried to got back to sleep, his eyes wouldn't close. They were wide open regardless of what he did. He sighed and sat back up.

I guess I have to watch this play out.

Nideous

Years
    Cobalt

Cobalt tensed up a little when Ambrose touched his nose, but relaxed again. when he didn't do anything. He laid his head down. The pup was so tired! But... he had to keep watch! He stood up and paced around trying to stay awake. He sat down near the entance and looked at the others. They were sleeping so peacefully. He put his nose in the air and sniffed around. Nothing. This went on until morning.

At the first rays of sunlight, Cobalt got up and shook himself off. He walked outside. He was so tired, but the others would wake up soon and they would be hungry. He had smelled Oran berries nearby. He walked out to find them. He grabbed several and brought them back to the camp. He mashed one up for Chi and put it on the canteen and layed it near her. He remembered to remove the skin. He then put two berries near each of his friends and lay down to wait. He was soon asleep, having dreams of being chased down and eaten. If he hadn't already been a vegiterian, these dreams would have turned him into one.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    I looked up at the sky above me. Or at least the part of it I could see. It was getting dark, and I was trapped in some underground ruins with a sore arm from fighting a big monster and falling too many times. And on top of that, I ran out of the purple healing fluid.

Well, at least I'm not inside one of those red spheres...

My eyes started to roll to the back of my head, and it wouldn't kill me to take a little nap. Plus, I really needed to rest, I had never been more tired in my entire life. So I went to a dark corner and curled up in a ball, and after that I closed my eyes.

I hope I can get out of this place tomorrow... I said to myself, and shivered from the cold. Oh, sweet Arceus, it's really cold here at night... But in spite of that I managed to get some sleep.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    At the current moment, Nova was panting from the intense heat of the sun and her long walk while Spike, the nuisance of a Cacnea, was bouncing around the exhausted Absol like there was no tomorrow.

"You're slow!" he announced. Nova's blood red eyes shifted to him. Faster than he could blink, she was directly in front of him with a dark scowl on her face.

"You need to shut up before I rip you to shreds!" Nova snarled at the startled cactus. This seemed to do the trick as he than walked along quietly behind her.

They continued walking even after the sun set. Even though the heat was now gone, night in the desert is frigid. Spike was shivering while Nova, with her dark fur still warm from the sun, was perfectly fine. That didn't change how tired she was. And thirsty. She hadn't had any water since she started out that morning. Barely awake, Nova ran head-first into a tree as they stepped out of the desert. She blinked and looked up. Letting out a small sigh of relief she curled up where she was and promptly fell asleep. Spike stared at her for a moment than shrugged and plopped down next to her.

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
    (OOC: Can't let this die)
    Amethyst started to regain consciousness shortly after Cobalt fell asleep. Opening her eyes she looked around a hand on her head. "Ughh" she groaned seeing Cobalt, Chi, and Ambrose sleeping. Judging from the fact they where in a different place Ame smiled her attack hadn't affected them but it had her like she knew it would. Standing up she walked awkwardly out of the cave because of the splint on her leg and stood in the sun eyes closed feeling some of her strength return. This went on for a short while before her stomach growled and she turned back to the cave seeing the berries by where she had been laying. Going back in the cave she picked up the two berries before going back to sit in the sun.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    I woke up from my siesta when some of the sun's rays woke me up again. I got up and shook some sand off my coat, which surprisingly was in perfect condition. But that was not the important part. I was still trapped in those ruins, and I wasn't able to find a way out because...well...I was asleep. So the time to find a way out was now. I took another look around, to see if I could find any rocks that I could climb to get outside. But unluckily there weren't. I can't believe I'm spending the rest of my life in this place...

Suddenly I heard a voice. "Hey! Are you OK?" it said, "Need any help?" Then a small cloud of dust was formed and blinded me for a few seconds and when I opened them a Flygon was landing in front of me. "Want me to get you out of here?" the newcomer said. I stayed silent for a few seconds. He's my ticket out of here...I gotta say "yes".

I nodded and the Dragon told me to hop on his back and close my eyes. I did as I was told to and then I realised I was flying at high speeds, and that we were out of there. The sandstorm hadn't stopped, and it was hitting me again.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years

(OOC: Warning: Implies suggestive themes.)

Ambrose sat up to find this female Arcanine looking directly at him. She smiled at him, wanting a reply.

"Hi...." He said.

"Hah! I thought you were still sleepy. How are you?" She asked.

"Look, I know this is a dream, alright? Cut to the chase."

"Hehe," She laughed. "You're such the romantic. I always fell like I'm dreaming when I'm with you, too."

"....what?" Ambrose asked, feeling like he was talking to a moron. The lady Arcanine simply giggled and gave him a smooch on the cheek. Ambrose took his paw and wiped it off.

"Ack, lady! Look, I'm not your honey." Ambrose said with distain.

"Really? You're more to me than just honey, too...." She said quietly but romantically.

Ambrose sighed he scratched his mane with frustration, and then.... wait, since when did I have a mane?! Ambrose looked down at himself. He was an Arcanine as well.

"Say, um, I know this kind of sudden, but...." the other Arcanine said suddenly. Ambrose turned to her, carrying on his confused look. "I think perhaps we should, ah...."

Ambrose immediately got what was trying to get across. She wants to "breed." Ach, I barely even know her! "No lady, I'm not-"

She hushed him and put her paw on his body. "My treat."

She proceeded to try and get on top of him, and Ambrose was suddenly paralyzed from stopping her.

"Woah, woah! I didn't say you could- Ah! Ah!"

Ambrose was suddenly awake, his hands raised as if to push something off him. Geez, I didn't have much of those kinds of dreams even when I was a teenager. Ambrose shook the awkwardness off and looked around. There were some berries beside him, which he decided to eat.

Well, that was strange.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: Ah, the dreams we dream.)

Cobalt

Cobalt was chasing his tail happily in a field. His litter mates were all around, mouthing each other, playing happily together. Cobalt's sister, Potasisum, leapt onto the small Poochyena's back.
    "Gotcha big brother!" she cried happily. Cobalt rolled out from under her and set his fangs on fire and mouthed her. He had no idea why he could do that, but it was very fun! Potassium felt the gentle heat and leapt back with a playful grin. The two of them circled each other. Cobalt gave a play bow, which was returned by his sister and they tackled into each other under the careful eye of Yasha, the lead Denmother. Cobalt was a runt. Normally, a runt would be killed, but Cobalt seemed to be able to use Fire Fang, and Mallin had taken a liking to his son. He reminded his father of Shona, who had passed away a long time ago.

Cobalt leapt back when Pottasium bit down too hard on his neck.
    "Ouch! Sister, that hurt!" he said. She licked her lips at him.
    "Yummy! I just want a big bite!" she said. Her features soon became distorted and she looked very dark and evil. Cobalt backed away. He looked up at the giant black and white Spinda that had a face like a demon and was overpowering with that evil smell.
    "How would you like it!" he said evilly. He bent down and gobbled Cobalt up like a snack. Cobalt was falling down and he landed on the ground. He looked at himself and found he was a Mightyena again, but he was covered in bite marks.
    "I just want a taste!" he heard. He was soon surrounded by Kiddo. A lot of him. Cobalt backed up slowly, and he felt something bite the back of his leg. He whirled around and saw himself, only this Cobalt was a Poochyena.
    "Meat tastes good! To bad we have to kill others to get it! Like that Kecleon! Don't you remember how good he tasted in your mouth? Mhm... Deep fried Kecleon! How wonderful!" the young Cobalt said.
    "No... I don't like meat! I don't want to hurt anyone to eat meat!" Cobalt cried. A Teddiursa looked up at him. She had several large chunks taken out of her arm and stomach.
    "Then why did you eat me?" she asked.

"Nooo!!!! I'm sorry! I didn't want to eat you! I'm sorry," Cobalt said quietly. He looked around. He was in the cave. Ambrose Flannigan was looking at him. Amethyst was sitting outside the cave in the sun. Chi seemed to still be asleep. Cobalt was breathing very deeply. He remembered that horrible lonely time. He had somehow gotten lost. He had wandered for days, crying out for his family. He had been very hungry, and when the Teddiursa cub had wandered into his path, his only thought was food. He brought her down easily. But... He never wanted to do that again. Once he had realized what he had done, he ran. Yasha had caught him and brought him back to the den. He hadn't been the same since.

(OOC: This is only part of why Cobalt is so messed up. I nave much more in store for you all.)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    My eyes were closed, and I could still feel the sand hitting one side of my face while the other one remained intact. I knew the Flygon was taking me out of there...or at least I thought so, as I was unable to see. I slowly opened an eye carefully, but some stray grains of sand forced me to close it again. Oh, come on.

But in a little while I stopped feeling the sand hitting me. I opened my eyes, and I wasn't in the desert anymore. And I had been where the Flygon had taken me before: there were some mountains and a human house. But the dragon didn't seem to want to land, and that made me suspicious of him.

"Hey, where are you gonna land?" I asked, but he said nothing. Instead, he kept on flying around in a circle, and this made me even more suspicious. I have a bad feeling about this.

Then I heard a voice. A voice that made my heart beat faster and my calmness disappear faster than you say "Lotad". "Good job, Winger!" It was the human, no doubt about that, and I realised the dragon was on her side. The Flygon flew around her, each time faster, like if he wanted me to fall off him. I soon started feeling dizzy, but I wasn't gonna let that take me down. I closed my eyes and started absorbing sunlight with my lilypad, and now that there wasn't a sandstorm and the sky was clear, it was much easier. Then, after a little while, I blasted a powerful-looking Solarbeam at the Flygon. It didn't seem to do much damage to it, but it made him lose control and fly low for a while. Low enough for me to be able to jump off him without getting too hurt.

The human then sent her Flygon inside that red sphere, and put it on her belt afterwards. I looked at her defiantly, as he seemed to be about to grab another of those balls. And as she moved her hand towards that object, I reached into the papers I had in my pockets, and made a little ball out of them, then squirted some water on them to make it heavier.

I ain't getting caught...

She smiled and threw the red object towards me. At the same time, I threw the ball of paper towards the Pokéball and as I did I felt a sudden stroke of pain. My arm was starting to ache badly again. Luckily the wet ball of paper hit the Pokéball and stopped it, making it fall down and break down. The human then gave me an angry look. She grabbed a blue ball from her belt and smiled as she saw the expression on my face that told her I was in pain. "You're tough...I like that." she said, with a crazy look in her eye, "I'm gonna love having you on my team. Great ball, go!"

After that, she threw the blue ball right at me. I tried to jump out of the way, but my arm hurt so bad it made me fall instead. And right on the arm, making me scream in pain. I turned around and tried to drag myself out of the way as the blue object moved closer and closer to me.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: This is too cool for me to let die.)

Lillia

Lillia and Fluffy walked along. Lillia had grown tired of the nt helpful answers to her questions, so they walked along in silence. It was beginning to get dark.
    "Hey, Fluffy. We need to to stop," Lillia said. Fluffy looked at her. It was clear she didn't want to stop for anything.
    "Why?" Fluffy said. Lillia smiled at her.
    "Because it's getting late, and we need to rest," Lillia said. Fluffy nodded and sat down. Lillia frowned.
    "I didn't mean here. We should find a good campsite away from the road. We don't want any humans to find us," Lillia said. Fluffy frowned at her. That was the most emotion Lillia had seen on her face since she had met the little Vulpix crying in the woods a few hours ago.
    "But... We're looking for humans, aren't we?" she said. Lillia sighed.
    "No, we're looking for your human. I don't want to get caught until I finish my mission, and I don't want you to get caught by anyone but Delilah, do you understand?" Lillia said with a smile. Fluffy nodded and followed her to a spot of off the road. That odd blankness was back on her face. Lillia sniffed around and decided this spot was as good as any.
    "Don't move an inch, I'll go get us something to eat!" Lillia said. She wandered into the woods. Something shiny caught her eye and she walked over to it. It was just a shiny red ribbon. Lillia didn't really like the color. It didn't match her fur very well. But... Fluffy would probably like it! And it would look good on her too! Lillia knew about these things. She put it in her bag and resumed her search for berries. She found a nice bush of Nanab berries. They would have to do. Lillia put a few in her bag and walked back to Fluffy. She hadn't moved from that spot and was sitting rigidly in place.
    "What are you doing?" Lillia saked.
    "... You told me not to move," Fluffy said quietly. She seemed afraid she had done something wrong.
    "I didn't mean you had to sit like a statue, I meant you should relax and rest a bit here in the campsite. Anyways, I found some berries and I found a pretty ribbon for you!" Lillia said with a smile. She pulled out the berries and rolled one over to Fluffy, who sniffed it.
    "It's not what Delilah gives me," she said quietly.
    "Well, I don't have what Delilah has. So you'll have to eat that. Hold still and let me put this on you," Lillia said. Fluffy went rigid again and waited for Lillia to tie the nice rd ribbon on her. As Lillia had expected, it looked good on her. She ate her berry and lay down on the ground. Fluffy did the same. Lillia heard a slight sniffle and opened her eyes. Fluffy was crying again.
    "Hey now, it's going to be ok. Just go to sleep. Tomorrow will look better. I promise," Lillia said. Fluffy nodded. A half an hour later, she was asleep. Lillia shook her head and went to sleep herself.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    (OOC: Drats...This is dying...)

I was watching the blue object come to me. I saw nothing would happen if I kept on trying to drag myself out of its way, but there was nothing else I could do to stop it. And I had absolutely no intention of becoming this obsessive human's slave. Who knows what she'd do to me. Just thinking about that makes me shake in fear like a Magikarp out of the water. But it seemed like I was about to find out what it would be like to be the human's slave.

Over...my...dead...body...

I closed my eyes and lifted my hand up in the air, hoping that by any chance the blue ball would be destroyed and I would stay free for the time being. Then what happened really blew my mind. I opened my eyes to see some rocks flying up in the air and hitting the blue ball, breaking it into a kajillion pieces. The human, however, looked even more astonished than me, and her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head.

"What the..." she said and shook her head, "How did you do that?"

Not even I knew the answer to that. I had absolutely no idea of how or why that happened. I said no word, as usual. Then everything turned into some sort of staring contest.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Something prodded Nova and she wearily opened her eyes. Poking the Absol with one of his thorns was Spike. Nova got up and gave him a small glare. "You're still following me? Don't you ever give up?"

"Nope!" Spike replied with a cheerful grin. Nova growled and turned away. There, directly in front of her, was Mt. Chimney. Spike skipped along behind her as she started climbing up the mountain. She guessed that Groudon would be in a cavern deep in the middle of the mountain where it was the warmest, so all she had to do was search the entire mountain side until she found the tunnel that would lead her to Groudon's resting place. If it weren't for the Cacnea that continued following her every step, things would have been much easier. As it was, Spike was making things rather difficult. "Look what I can do!" Nova looked up at the voice in annoyance that turned into alarm when the rocks Spike had been balancing on came tumbling down on top of her. 'Why me?'

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    As the human stared at me, looking upset, I noticed she was moving her right hand towards her belt. Then she grabbed one of those red things. "You know, you're one odd Lombre. What you just did..." she said and paused for a while, "..was...just..."

Oh, great. Now she's gonna nag me because I wanna be free.

"...awesome!"

What?

"Now I wanna get you even more! Pokéball, go!"

Oh, come on...

Before I knew it the big red object that was once in her hand was flying right at me. I tried to lift some rocks, but I couldn't. Why? I didn't know. Hell, I didn't even know how I did it in the first place. Then the thing it me in the head and all of a sudden everything turned black. I could hear the human cheering happily.

"Yeah! At last! Now stay there!"

Not in this life, sweetheart...

I spotted a big red thing in front of me. After taking a quick look around me, I realised it had to be the only way out. Plus, I didn't have much of a choice, did I? So I jumped towards it and with the tip of one of my fingers I touched it and bada bing, bada boom, I was back outside. I was never so pleased to see the sun's rays in my entire life.

"Oh, come on!" the girl said, looking angrily at me. "Seems like you need some convincing..." In the blink of an eye she was holding another ball. "Pinky, help me out!" She threw it up in the air and a pink, round Pokémon with green eyes came out of it. It didn't take me long to see it was a Jigglypuff, and the fact that it sparkled after coming out told me it was a Shiny one.

Oh, no...Not another battle...Rocko left me exhausted...

Back