• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving Oluma OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
Years
  • List of things to do:

Make a OOC Thread
    Elect a new Game Master
    Elect Someone to take on the accept/Reject Role.

Also we have cities and gym leaders but we need to figure out who is from what city. Does it go something like this:
    Spikes City: Jamie Ice Type
    Leaffall Town: Bailey Grass Type
    Careforked village: Koji Rock Type
    Glitteredhart Town: Ambellina Water Type
    Twinkind: --
    Twineccentric: Adam Bug Type
    Nightray: Kaoru AKA Mercury Dark Type
    Findished City: Crystal Mixed Type

So we need to sort out the rest of the gyms. And as far as a I know, we're missing one Galactic commander and the person who reserved Bubbles has done a no-show, right? All those who are part of the Role play right now and are active members, then feel free to make a second character. But only two characters per RP. Also, could we put up sign up sheets here from now on if you are an active RPer wanting to have a second person? This will stop the RP being broke up with random SUs.

Galactic Commander Sign Up:
    Name:

Personality:

Looks:

Reason To Why They Joined Galactic:

Pokémon team: (Keep to about 3 or four and try and keep it dark/poison/ghost)

Town you're based in: (Can either be Starlyke or Mixare)

Gym Leader Sign-up sheet:
    Name:

Age: (Try to keep it 16 or over or something not too young)

Gym Type:

Pokémon team: (1-5)

Personality:

Looks:

History: (This is only if you want it to be a constant character)

NOTE: You can make a Gym Leader and NOT have them as a main character if you like. In other words they only appear when they are need, for a gym challenge or something.

Is there anything else we need?

Also, I'll just copy and paste the order of the cities and everything again here so we all know it.

ALRIGHT! There will be a total of 16 Cities! [Not including the Pokémon League which will have it's own little Island off the border of Oluma] 8 of them will have gyms, three of them will be major Galactic areas and the rest of them are little in between cities which you may miss out or explore. One of these cities will have a daycare center while the rest may have Pokémon contests for those who are wanting to become a breeder or coordinator... If any of you want to. I will list the cities that have gyms in a Red colour and as for the rest of them will be in a darker colour [with Guardian in mind because he has difficulties seeing brighter colours if I remember rightly] Also, this does not include the city we started out in. From the city we started out from, the closest cities are Infarnamo [Where Nathan and Luke are] and Spikes City Where Jamie's Ice Gym is. On from that will be a Major Galactic's base called Starlyke that doesn't really have much there since Galactics have pretty much taken over. Your job will be to drive them out of that place! Following that city will be Worn Village an old traditional Village that has lasted through the ages. It is a great place to learn about legends and what happened with Galactic 30 years ago. Its very small though. Following that will be Leaffall Town Where Bailey's grass gym is! Which will be followed by a town with a day care center New Beginnings Town. After that will be a town with the huge Contest place that has contests every other day. It will be named Dazalier City. A big city that attracts ALOT of young beautiful Pokémon trainers that WANT to fight! Following that will be a village. Careforked village . After that, another Galactic base, WHICH will ALSO hold a polic officer's base! it's called Mixare Town. Following that is another Gym place called Glitteredhart Town. After that will be a town that is well known for it's spooky ghost Pokémon! Soulerd City. It's a deserted place with NOTHING BUT ghost Pokémon. And maybe even human ghosts ;). After that will be two gym cities right next to each other! There twin cities basically each with a gym! These two places should be rivals! The cities are called Twinkind and Twineccentric. After that will be Galactics final major base place. This DOES NOT mean that it is the last time you will meet Galactic. When you first go into the town Nightrayyou do not know Galactic is there for they are all undercover! Some point in the role play, return to this city and have your final battle with them! But! I'm also having this place have a gym! Because it needs one! It will have a gym leader who is secretly a commander of Galactic! So Nightray will play a pretty major role since you visit there twice. Following that will be Gamzor Town. This will be a nice relaxing place with a game corner! and our final city with our final gym is Findished City! This is home to Crystals' gym. After that go to the Pokémon league and then return to Nightray! If you're not gonna be a part of the Pokémon League then wait for the others to do what they must but you can have a head start in Nightray. Of course there will be routes in from city to city, and Galactic grunts will probably pop up in EVERY city. If we can be bothered with that... I hope this is OK for you and feel free to re visit any city you want and even add cities if you really want to.

Last edited:

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • Name: Koji Tanaka

Gym Type: Rock Pokemon Gym - Careforked Village

Pokémon team:
    1 - Golem
    2 - Rhydon
    3 - Onix

Personality:
    3 Word for describing Koji: "Loyal, Hard-working and friendly". His most valuable attribute is that he will sacrifice himself for his beloved ones. He can joke at the times but when the time comes to fight the challenger in his gym, he becomes hard as a steel. Although he obligated to not do any harm to no one in his free time, in the gym he will crush his opponents with all his might. Koji learned to be very hard-working and friendly since he lived in Careforked Village since his birth. He get to know the people of the village very good and he usually spends his days, when not in the gym fighting, helping his fellow villagers out in whatever they need.

Looks: He has long hair, in a old traditional samurai style, black as night. He usually wears his combat finger-less gloves and black tank top. His jeans are of ordinary blue color and his shoes are normal, but pitch black. His haircut was very inspired by both his father and grandfather, who still live in Careforked Village with him. They are both traditional and that in that was Koji raised, so he get to adopt his culture more than other kids from his generation. His eyes are dark brown and that suits him very well, since he is a rock-type leader.

History: I don't want him to be a constant character

And if I need to edit it to be longer, you just say Steph, I only made it this short because I will only use him when someone comes to the gym to fight...

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Years
  • That's just fine ~^_^~

but is Koji alright with being the leader in Careforked Village? I think that would be suited to him heh~ plus it'll help fill up the gaps haha~

ACCEPTED.

UraharaSteph

Years
  • That's good. It would be nice if the trainers could interact with the Gym Leaders a little before a battle goes underway.

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Well personally I think we're doing alright taken this on to our own shoulders. Should we just continue it like this?

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • nope, no one from them is on atm, I guess they will be on later today. Then you all discuss that, because I don't know if I will be on later today...=)

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    yea im okay with keeping it the way we have it. I could do the Accept/reject role.
    I nominate myself for the role of Accept/reject role. ((if elected)if i am not on for some time then Ice Grimm should get my role.)

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • I nominate ICE for the GM role, he has been doing a good job so far. I also nominate Urahara as logistics and my self as Refr, the sorta evil dirt bag that hates most people.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • About my last post in RP, did I do anything wrong by saying that to get to Spikes city you can choose either from going through a forest or a small icy cave? If that's something wrong I'll edit it ASAP. =)

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    well Jamie walked on a road its farther but still i guess thhat lady didn't no there was a road.
    its no big deal.

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Well Jamie would know an awful lot of back passages to his own home don't you think? So it's alright for novice trainers to only know main routes to get there.

It's fine for Jamie to go on a road.

And It's fine to venture through and Icey Cave or Forest. (I love the idea of the ice cave)

Does anyone understand what I mean?

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • I 95% under stand about the Ice cave... I mean, the next town has the ICE gym... Refr would just take the shortest way to the end of the cave and wait for Luke to get out if he knew that was the way he was going...

Our hero(in)s have entered the horrid FOG OF VISIONS!!! what ever shall our heros/heroin do? Find out next post at POKECOMMUNITY (next post) SPT(standard post time).

Sorry, I was bored...

"I will only go to a fracken gym if EVE drags me!", maybe I shouldn't have typed that...

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: sorry I didn't get my SU in on time... I've been kind of failing at life PC-wise lately...)

Name: Andrea "Bubbles" (umm… not quite sure what her last name is… ^.^' I'll just make up something unless it's a problem) Elicyo

Personality: If you say the words "Team Galactic" around Andrea, you'd better expect to be pushed up against a wall by her and interrogated for any information you have about them. Needless to say, Andrea is just a smidge uptight about that group. She is a major workaholic and coffee is her only friend through the long nights that she follows leads connected with Team Galactic. Many people say that she is obsessed with the group (which she is), but it's the knowledge that the Team is gaining power and won't stay dormant forever that drives her forward. Andrea is hell-bent on keeping Oluma safe and will do anything it takes to stop Team Galactic from going through with their plans and returning the land to peace. She tends to be a "no-nonsense" sort of person and always cuts to the chase, often coming off as rude and blunt. This is not to say that Andrea doesn't know how to be sociable and hospitable—she can put on that façade as quickly as she can tear it down—but it's just not in her nature. Also, Andrea's sense of humor is little to none. It's not that she's an unkind or has some weird hate of laughter and happiness in general, it's just that she rarely ever gets the joke. Despite this, Andrea is a rather sarcastic person and thinks that the word "kumquat" is the funniest thing in the world, for some reason... Andrea is extremely intelligent and acute to her surroundings and it is a rare time when she doesn't notice even the most remote detail in a situation. She also knows her way around automobiles and especially computers, but if you ask her to cook something even remotely similar to food you'll probably end up having a plate full of something that is curiously similar to tile grout and pretty much fails at anything that has to do with homemaking. Andrea can't stand sitting still and is happiest while racing down the road on her motorcycle (within the speed limit and while wearing the proper protective attire, of course) or spending time with her Pokémon and has found that the best way to bust stress is to go for a jog with her team (or… at least those of them that can jog). She also has complete access to the Oluma police force's entire selection of vehicles and takes full advantage of said access.

Pokémon:
    Ninetales- Pyra
    Lapras
    Magnemite
    Kirlia
    Dragonair

Biography: From a young age, Andrea dreamed of working in the Oluma police force like her daddy. Unfortunately, Andrea also came to know the extent of the evil people can do at the age of ten. Her father had just given her a Lapras, telling her that she could soon go on a Pokémon journey like so many other children. But Andrea never even got to leave before she and her mother were kidnapped by a criminal organization. They were starved and beaten and their abductors threatened to kill them on a daily basis. When the Oluma police force didn't go through with the groups demands, Andrea watched as her mother was mercilessly murdered by the criminals. A few days later while they were in the middle of making a new negotiation, a team of policemen burst in and shut down the organization, rescuing Andrea. Though scarred both physically and emotionally by the experience, Andrea focused her energies toward capturing and raising a Pokémon team and successfully rising in the ranks of the Oluma police force. She was given the nickname "Bubbles" from one time during an exercise when she was to retrieve a weight from the bottom of a deep pool and got caught on the pool grate and had to have her Lapras bring her to the surface. When Andrea turned nineteen, her father died from complications from surgeries on the injuries he sustained while on the field. Andrea continued her work in the police force and soon became chief of police. When Andrea first discovered that an organization called Team Galactic was on the rise in the Oluma, she swore that she would do everything possible to make sure that that Team nor any other group of criminals would harm the people of the Oluma region.

Appearance: At first glance, there is not anything particularly daunting about Andrea's appearing. She stands 5'8" tall, has blonde hair, blue eyes, and a rather skinny build. But upon closer inspection, clear signs of her strength and commanding spirit become apparent. Her arms and legs are muscular as are her core muscles from the vigorous training that her position entails. Andrea's long blonde hair is always tied back, typically in a pony tail or in a tight bun. Her eyes are deathly intense and always seem to be calculating whatever is going on and gives Andrea the ability to stare down nearly everyone. Depending on the situation, Andrea switches between several outfits. For meetings or other important days and formal occasions, she wears a pinstripe suit with high heels (both of which she hates). Whenever she can get away with it, Andrea wears a black hoodie with a pale green T-shirt underneath and old ripped jeans and a pair of converse. But whenever the situation calls for a different sort of outfit (whether it be for trying to go undercover or just being in a different sort of situation) Andrea dresses accordingly.

Character: Chief of Police

Other: Umm… Kumquats?
    There might be some things that I add about Andrea over the course of the RP that I didn't put in the history written here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back