• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving Oluma OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
Years
  • Maybe an enemy of Adam's then? Two rivals, two gyms, twin cities? Sounds pretty OK to me what does everyone else think? The next gym leader should be "Adam's" Rival?

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • Well, the gym leader after Adam could be his rival, like someone he had been competing since his young age, or something like that...

kricketunelullaby

Go to sleep, little kricketot.
    Years
  • good ideas I'm going to wait a while to give other people a chance. If it comes down to it, I'll make the other gym leader.
    By the way, trainer card for adam:
    acb2fa4cc479bf9d10fa905e4ffe7df5.png

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • it seems like I didn't run into Jamie when I bumped in that person, but the "kid" I asked for directions to the gym is Jamie, so Alymaru... your turn XD

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Yeah... wasn't sure which one of you were in charge of accepting ^.^'
    What is Bubbles supposed to do now... o.o'

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • Name: Conner Johnson

Personality: Conner is a loud jolly person that likes to be with more people. He likes to face other trainers.He is sometimes hyper and thinks out loud. He sleeps like a baby during the night, but can't sleep during the day. Conner likes to make people laugh. Conner is a happy kid that plays pranks on people.

Starting Pokemon:Chimchar

Biography: He was Born in the Kanto region. He has three brothers that all live there, they were not ten, so they couldn't come with him. Conner has always wanted to be a gym leader, because of stories his father told him when he was young. His father told him if he caught a legendary pokemon then he would be praised by all the people in the world, ever sence he has tried to find a lengendary pokemon.

Appearance: Conner wares bright and colorfull bandana and wares black pants that are ragged and around the knees are grey that have been worn out. His shirt is navy blue that have cuts all over the sleaves. His hair is dark brown that have perple highlights that are small on the sides. He Wears white tenis shoes with black laces. His Nose is small and his ears are large.

Character: gym leader

Other: He hates realy spicey foods and likes sweet food like candy. He likes other people that are nice and not mad that put others down.

This is reko's SU posted a while ago, which no one approved or rejected - so I copied it here and since we need one more gym leader...blah....blah....blah

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    Gym Leader Signup

Name: Keven Tomson

Personality: Keven is a quiet person, that is nice to everone. he is very neat, and upright. He is hydraphofic, He and a light sleeper. He is a pyrotechicnic. He is a mager prankster, and he loves annoying people. Keven loves to wander around towns for no reson. You barely see him in one spot to long. He likes to wright in his jornal, and loves drawing. He is not inpressed easly, and never gets mad. He loves fire pokemon, and hates wet cold things.

Starting Pokemon:charmander

Biography: When keven was 4 his parents died in a drive by shooting. He then went to a opanage were he was hated by all of the people that were there. When he was 7 he was pushed off a bridge where he almost drowned. After he turned 10 he Ran away and stared his pokemon jorney, and swore to burn the Orphanage to the ground. His pokemon was a charmander, that he saved from team galatic. He trained with his
    pokemon day and night.

Appearance: Keven has silky jet black hair comed to the rignt side, and in the sun it has a white glare. His eyes are dark blue, and his shirt is a dark shade of gray with long sleves. His sweat pants a are pitch black with two red stripes on the sides, his shoes are black with white on the bottom. His eyes are a almond shape, and he has curved eyebrows. He has a ear ring id his left ear. His Ear ring is light blue.

Character: fire gym leader

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • The only problem with your version of Refr meeting the 7th gym leader is this. He would kill the guy before he said anything else, That is why he has combat boots. He would push him over, stand on his chest, then stab him twice.

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Haha~
    Oh I don't know about that, Kaoru has had a lot of experience and strength, he wouldn't be easily beaten. Because in all honesty I kind of based him on a character from another anime :P

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • As [TWO] of our heros wander into the town housing the FIRST gym, [ONE] of them is currently in an intense Three-on-Three battle with the first gym leader, "the ICE lord" Jamie. So far it seams like a The Ice Lord has the advantage, but will [LUKE] change the tides of this icy sea? Should [LUKE] have caught more pokemon or obtained potions? Will Anyone ever know why [Refr] hates gyms? Will [Sapphire] Ever sleep in her hammock? Find out Next Post, on SAVING OLUMA!

Sorry, I just thought that we needed a narrator or announcer, also imagine that every thing in [] is those creepy electronic Voices that are mono-tone.

Name: Úlfr Haera (In OLD-Norse this means backwards, Elderly Wolf.)

Gym Type: can we chose Dark/physic?

Pokemon team: Absol, Shiftry, Medicham, Gallade, Shedinja. (yes It is the super weird team from the underworld. but that is how OLD people would like it.

Personality: Think Old Man, then throw that Idea out the window. He is thought to be an EX-Viking, He is buff, He is strong, and he only plays by his rules. That is how he works, If others don't like it, then he suggests that they just leave. He is fair, but he also trusts in the saying, "LIFE ISN'T FAIR, who ever told you it was, WAS LYING!" and he often ends it with, "build yourself a bridge and get over it!"

He may be old, but he is not a crippled old man that is senile. In fact, he is rather wise, but he tends to say out of the conflicts of the younger people such as this current conflict concerning "Team GAYLACTIC" as he puts it, rather he likes to stay in "Twin-whatever" and read in the local Library, only working his duties when he is around, IF HE IS AROUND. (PS, he has a Scottish/NORSE accent.)

Looks:
    "He has HAIR!?" many will state, but he is not bald, He is SHAVED! he wears clothing thought to be out of style, TWO-HUNDRED years ago, Such as Kilts or tunics, with buttons(OUT OF STYLE, EVEN IN SCOTLAND.) he also has a black pair of Jungle boots and a beret(for non-MILITARY BRATS; those weird military officers hats.).

Back-Story(because BIO or HISTORY sounds to boring tonight.): He was born a LONG time ago, (NOT IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY.) in Kanto, but he left on a olden style long boat. and first found Oluma, he lived there alone for, well until they Re-found it like thirty years ago. he had flipped over his boat and used it as a hut. when they built Twinkind where he was given the position of GYM leader, because no one wanted to do it.

When he began work on his Gym he decided to do an outdoor Gym that is now a walled off (ONE)Square MILE. (REALLY BIG!) that has a big pool in the middle, in that pool is two Long boats(Each long boat is ONE HALF!) that are tied together to make the Regulation Gym Size floor. around the Pool he has built a small village(that no one lives in!) to act as part of Gym, around that is trees. At the edge of those, is a massive twenty foot tall wall, of shear rock(Thank the Rock Gym leader for ROCKS.) and on the other side of that, is a deep Trench filled with Water(or ice depends on the season).

PS: LOL is for losers that KNOW the text-language, I use GOL, giggling out loud. also I thought it would be better if we had THREE people to go for our TWINKIND town gym leader. SO, who is our REJECT/ACCEPT guy anyway? I mean, I really don't care, but I just want to know.

PSAPS(Post statement After Post statement.): I will be in the car for SIX hours tomorrow, Urahara once more has command of Refr, only because He is around Eve. I will most likely be on at 15 Hundred hours, SMT. Gaurdian, Over and Out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    was i accepted? Please send me a private massage or somthing.

UraharaSteph

Years
  • *Arms flail around!*
    But Kaoru is a dark type gym leader! His Prized Pokémon is Absol who he named Blade! Well its name is actually Wind Blade, but just Blade...
    Anyway, the main fact here, is Absol, Weavile, Haunter and Hondour is Kaoru's Pokémenz Because he's a dark type leader. *Eyes water up*
    XD
    I feel to lazy to make a Post today so you don't have to worry about me taking care of Refr. And Meh I think Ice Grimm is the accept/reject person.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • Not me sorry, I am very busy with rehearsals this days and I can't do that properly. And I thought you were accept/reject person Steph

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    I'll be the Reject/Accept person.
    ill be gone most of the day but will be back at 3:00 mountain time USA

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back