• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    oh and another thing..............does any1 kno how to copy stuff off of serebii.net? cause it doesnt let me

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • Your comic's alright, Manea.
    Jake, use Print Screen button then Crtl+V on Paint
    I was bored so I made a little comic:
    15iaj6b.png

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    For those of you following 'Poke-mon' Here is the next Episode:

3. Walk

The first 3 panels are really fillers and make no sense!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Hate and Ignorance? It builds Charachter. Well at least thats my excuse!!!

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • Hey calm down Daviku, your comics are pretty **** funny, the sprites are well composed and well, if there's any plot, it's cool.
    My favourite was no2 when Greivous was talking about school and the droids were saying how they never got schooled. lol.
    Keep it up, maybe make a thread about it.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah... I think it would be better to make a thread about your comcis. Theyre very funny. and why can a droid cough???

Years
  • I'd love to thread it, but it's only a six comic thing (like the movies, notice how each title is kinda like the movies in order?). All of this'll be added to my Shiny Man thread once I get that up and going.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Hey, I am starting a new sprite comic called "House of Blood" as you can see in my signature. It is about Mario turning into a vampire. what do you think?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I decided to do a little summer project. The title's pending though. A name I think would be good would be "Their Story" but it seems a little plain.
    Well here it is
    And the twist from every other Pokemon comic is self-explanitory
    And yes, I made this comic in PaintShop pro. Layers, gradients and transparencies are a comic revolution!
    sstory8wz.png

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Hey Guys, New episode for Poke-mon, and now, Im planning to get interactive with you loyal fans. I shall be posting a sheet with possible new charchters on Poke-mons home-page, and then, i give each viewer a chance to vote for the two new charachters they want to join Daniel, Orby, Slowpoke, James, Meowth, The 3 Homeless Kids, Hiro, Falkner and the Angry Mob. As you know, they are going on a ship to Hoenn, and I need some new charchters for the next chapter. and plus, its your chance to vote for a charchter (once the other two are in) to die!

How exciting! Keep your eyes peeled...

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
  • Like building sprites, pokemon sprites, and trainer sprites. Im talking about the sprites that walk around, not battle sprites .

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Gah...I need some ideas for a comic...i'm putting my 4th gen comic on hold untill Diamond and Pearl are released...any ideas?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back