• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ScaldingHotSoup and Yusshin: Sweeper Shop and Eevee Expo

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
Years
  • If you want a certain power item I can try to earn one for you.
    I currently have 2 of each but I only use one for EV training. The other one is to hold it's place because I hate scrolling through my bag filled with tons of garbage. xD

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • Trapinch, Hoppip, Sandshrew, Heracross for Snorunt x2, Elekid, bulbasaur.

Can you wait a bit? I'm EV training my Elekid. (252 Atk, 130 spe, 0HP) so far. About 13 more magikarp to kill, and 3 bidoofus.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • Alright then. Haha. I'm gonna get my last 6 EVs and go get my ribbon. :D
    and my Elekid's only level 5. -proud-

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2010
    -Haha lol. I finished and got the ribbon. My Elekid has -drumroll-
    189 EXP. Would have less but I decided to just battle that dude with 6 magikarp and the level 16 magikarp gave a bit more exp than I wanted.

Oh well. xD I don't know why I love such low levelled pokemon, but hate them at the same time. Anyways, I'm gonna get on wifi right now.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • Alright, Thanks., :D Haha. I'm about to go shower. LOL.
    It's almost been 12 hours since I planned on showering. sighs.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • Haha, no it's alright. :3
    I like nicknamed pokemons. I'm just too unimaginative to come up with my own. LOL.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • >evil bump<

ScaldingHotSoup: I can offer some parents if you EV train for me. :o

Yusshin: Give me Lisa the Eevee, you nut. What do you want for her? D:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • If you want a certain power item I can try to earn one for you.
    I currently have 2 of each but I only use one for EV training. The other one is to hold it's place because I hate scrolling through my bag filled with tons of garbage. xD

lol xD

I need one of each; I also need 6 Leftovers, 2 Lucky Eggs, a Focus Sash, and a Choice Band - Maybé some TMs, too, but I don't know for the moment...

:< As for edit, ** Pokémon can be traded for Shinies, now. I just want'em out of my box! Dx

And lols Twilight I'm not a nut D:

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • Well, I finished EV training Elekid and evolved it to Electivire this morning. (currently level 40. Gonna train it above level 50 to use in battle tower.)
    I might train a Garchomp for the haxtower as well, just because it seems helpful. I like sweepers xD. My opponent should die a quick, but painful death because I hate waiting.

Back