• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ScaldingHotSoup and Yusshin: Sweeper Shop and Eevee Expo

ShAdowWAlker1

wishes i could make a cool sig
Years
  • haha well i got it in a give away and ill actualy be getting a shiny evd blastoise in the next couple days so yeah lol

Would the trade seem a little more fair for an IVd hera then?

ScaldingHotSoup

/\Guess the name reference!/\
    Years
  • Yep, that'd seem more reasonable. The ones marked ++ are offlimits unless you have a good IV'd pokemon to trade for it, but any of the others are okay. A new batch'll be going up pretty soon.

ScaldingHotSoup

/\Guess the name reference!/\
    Years
  • Yeah that's fine. I wouldn't want to take your only shiny Blastoise! D: And cloning's hard, even with practice (hence why I don't bother), so no rush.

King of Boos

I have issues.
    Years
  • That takes a lot of time and effort to get. I wouldn't be willing to spend an hour looking for one in exchange for a gligar. :-/ Is there anything else on the list that you need that I could supply?

That's okay. Found out I had an Espeon with that nature.

Breed me a Stantler?

Back