• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scarecrow's Breeding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ohhhhhhh ok...let me just grab your Pokemon and I'll get on wifi :)

And I'm really sorry to say this...but this shop will (most likely) be closing down very soon. If you already posted me before today (23rd) then I will *obviously* fill your request :) This isn't final yet, nor will it be until I ask a mod. to lock it. School is just swamping me, so...

Oh and Blakus, I might trade items...it depends if I have it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Actually I can get on right now.

If you have ordered a Pokemon from me and have not recieved it yet, post again here please. I just want to know if I'm missing anyone...here's what I have:
    Blakus: Adamant Absol (With Item, possibly) and (if you still want it) Bronzor
    Ultra Ball X: Ampharos with Quiet Nature, EV'd to level 100
    Broken. Promise: Eevee with Wish, Female with Modest/Bold Nature
    maggie876: Your Pokemon are ready, I notified you and we can trade any time
    Fray: If you still don't reply within a week (your pokemon have been ready for about two or three weeks now, and I've notified you several times), I'm going to cancel the trade
    If you want to cancel an order, just tell me. And fit those orders in if you want Pokemon from me, I'm taking them for another...half an hour! (Meaning this will be closed at 6:40, EST)

Last edited:

JesseCS

What do you mean "creepy"?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2011
    Any chance I could get one of those mystery eggs? I don't really have much to offer at the moment though...

Years
  • A mystery egg is basically free :) I'll just pick a random egg and give it out. Just give me a Starly or Shinx...or Bidoof, but those things annoy me XD

JesseCS

What do you mean "creepy"?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2011
    A mystery egg is basically free :) I'll just pick a random egg and give it out. Just give me a Starly or Shinx...or Bidoof, but those things annoy me XD

Gotcha, I've got a couple starly. PM me with details

Years
  • Ok I sent you a PM and mjyoung...getting on wifi now.
    Everyone else: 10 minutes before I close down officially! I doubt if I open a new thread until (at least) a little bit after the release of Platinum.

Well...it's been fun everybody :) I'm going to ask for this to be closed now. If you're worried about me forgetting one of your requests, PM/VM me. I'll just repost this in case...
    If you have ordered a Pokemon from me and have not recieved it yet, post again here please. I just want to know if I'm missing anyone...here's what I have:
    Blakus: Adamant Absol (With Item, possibly) and (if you still want it) Bronzor
    Ultra Ball X: Ampharos with Quiet Nature, EV'd to level 100
    Broken. Promise: Eevee with Wish, Female with Modest/Bold Nature
    maggie876: Your Pokemon are ready, I notified you and we can trade any time
    Fray: If you still don't reply within a week (your pokemon have been ready for about two or three weeks now, and I've notified you several times), I'm going to cancel the trade
    If you want to cancel an order, just tell me.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back