• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scariest Pokemon?

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
    Years
    Spinarak or Ariados if they were real because I hate spiders! But though the anime I would say Darkrai and Giratina

Years
    Scariest Pokemon?

Its like he's looking into your soul....

Definitely gave me nightmares.. It's those soul-eating eggs

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    PROBOPASS. If I woke up and saw a gigantic blue rock with a pedophile mustache and a red pimp hat in my room, I'd flip my lid and dive out the window.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    ....The image of Rayqaza flying over Brendan and May comes to mind. He scared the heck out of me in that pic...

((Too bad I can't find it. 8I ))

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    You ain't seen nothin' yet. You probably don't believe me, but damn, pretty much any ghost type can be freaky unless they're trying to be friendly.

Take, for example, Haunter's (Soul) Silver pokedex entry.

"Its tongue is made of gas. If licked, its victim starts shaking constantly until death eventually comes."
    DAMNIT NINTENDO! STOP SCARING 10-YEAR OLDS!

Also, Bannete. IT STICKS PINS IN ITS OWN BODY AND WANTS REVENGE ON WHOEVER DISOWNED IT. Scary enough for ya? NEVER THROW TOYS AWAY. ANY BANETTE COULD BE YOURS.

Sweet dreams!

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2012
    According to me Spiritomb and Darkrai are the scariest one and sometimes they kill me in my nightmares.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    If I'm honest, I'd say probably the original Mewtwo from the R/B/Y games (before the movie and it turns out it was a sad and confused childhood thing which kinda spoiled the image).

If you read all those journals in Cinnabar Mansion with all that freaky music to get in the mood, and then hear it's ingame cry and see that sprite... *shudder* And playing at night.

Scariest Pokemon?

I mean, look at it's original dex entry! "It was created by a scientist after years of horrific gene splicing and DNA engineering experiments." Gaaaah! Runaway!

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    Scariest Pokemon?
    Mr. Mime looks like he wants to molest me.

Scariest Pokemon?
    Haunter looks like he's planning to suffocate me slowly with a pillow.

Scariest Pokemon?
    ... and Golbat... aarrrggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

PS. Ever seen the film adaptation of Stephen King's "It"? Pennywise the Dancing Clown = Mr. Mime.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    Has to be Igglybuff.

Nightmare on Prof. Elm's Street

*Shudders*

The scariest pokemon in terms of real life would be... any ghost type pokemon :(

Ghost Pokemon haunts you and make you suffer.

In terms of game, I would say Arceus. Imagine you are walking by some Mountain (Coronat) and all of a sudder...
    A WILD ARCEUS APPEARED!
    ARCEUS USED JUDGEMENT!

You know the rest, he is the 'god' of all pokemon after all.

Years
    GOREabyss

one: the name
    two: it impales its victims and sucks the fluids and organs inside.
    gore abyss? Sounds very metal, I wonder why I never noticed that.... Probably because I don't even know whether that one was the pink or the blue one, these things are some real concurrents to Stantler about who is the most forgotten Pokemon :D

@ topic: Even though it has been already mentioned: Wigglytuff. That stare is even scarier than Weegees stare, I think.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Scariest Pokemon?

^ This one for sure. I wonder what Nintendo were thinking..

nidorina

Ash Ketchum groupie~1998♥
    Years
    Giratina. I don't know about any of you, but discovering the Spring Path and Sendoff Springs scared the crap out of me. The music and everything. And how the fourth lake was kept secret? *shivers* The whole story/event surrounding Giratina was what scared me more, but whatever.

Back