• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scariest Pokemon?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Ditto.

Because what on earth is Ditto useful for? (starts with a D, ends with an egg factory)
    The slashfic potential aside, if a Ditto joined the dark side it might choke people, among other things.
    Scary mode!

The Ditto slowly crawled down his throat, a little smile on it's face as the child wastes the last of the oxygen in his blood panicking, clawing at his neck, and eventually succumbing to cold lifelessness.

See what I mean, Vern?

Last edited:

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years
  • It's good to see that quite a few people here are giving Gengar the mentioning it deserves. He's the only Pokemon with Pokedex entries that have freaked me out.

For those saying Mewtwo, I can agree with that, too. Mewtwo is pretty dayum scary. o.o

And I'd also like to add in Hypno to the thread; I think it's creepy that it puts you to sleep and eats your dreams. I know more Pokemon can learn that, too, but it's like Hypo's trademark thing. Lol. Other than just hypnotizing.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • I don't know if this counts, but... the Ghost in RBY >.< Creeeep-out!
    Scariest Pokemon?
    Otherwise, Child-Molester-Wigglytuff, it always creeped the hell out of me whenever I saw it >.<
    Scariest Pokemon?

I'd have to agree with this. Freaked me out first time I saw it.

As for regular Pokémon- I'd have to go with Jynx. A Lovely Kiss from her is sure hell gonna be anything but lovely.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    i'd have to say DarkRai, due to the fact that if you 4,235,345,345,342,5234v1 him he uses dark void and everyone of them falls to sleep(And he's fast as hell) gg?

Sophisticated.

It's all about the Reaction.
    Years
  • Got A bunch. Jynx. :< Just looks creepy. x.x; Mr.Mime. I never liked Mimes or Clowns. (To me Mime looks like Clowns.When I was younger I was like, 5 watched a clown horror movie by accident >_>; scarred for life <--) Spiritomb. It looked creepy and when it was in the pokemon anime. Geez.. D:(thought it was a fakemon at first xD) and lastly MissingNo. Those four and a bunch that previous users posted before me. (All the descriptions..)

Toxic Potato

Always Sleepy
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    I have a few. Dunsparce - Flinching. Scary business right there. Sableye - I just think it looks scary. Darkrai - Dark Void. I have nightmares about that move. Pikachu - Seizures. (Yes, seizures. Google it.) Hoothoot - Where is it's other leg? Spinarak - I hate spiders. Ariados - See "Spinarak". Shedinja - Does it exist? Live? What? Weedle, Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Beedrill, Kakuna, Nincada, Ninjask, Illumise, Volbeat, Kricketot, Kricketune, any other small bug types - The sole fact that they're bugs. (All bug-types excluding Scizor and Scyther.) Magikarp - It killed my family using Splash. Girafarig - The Chain-Chomp on it's tail. Diglett - I dunno why, the thing just scares me... Zubat Family - I don't like bats.

...Yeah, as I said, I have a few. There's more, but I don't feel like typing more.

ninjamon

Psychopathic Mass Killer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Im not gonna post the pokemon name or little kids(like me except not psychopaths) might read this, find out the pokemon pic and get scared to death...... let's just say I've seen adults get scared by it on youtube.
    Quote:"Wild Pokemon jumped at you!" "Wonder what is it?" *sees the pokemon* "AHHHHH OMG OMG OMFG IM GONNA FAINT AHHHHH!!!!!!" "_____ has used Scary Face!" "AHHHHHHHH!" *takes out the catridge and throws it in the bin*(this is true it really happened and to prove it look at my profile pic and think would a normal, untwisted mind, uninsane, unpsychopathic eleven year old choose it?)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Scariest Pokemon?
    <-- Imagine it flying overhead. :( It's eyes scare me
    Scariest Pokemon?
    <-- Imagine a dark room full of them, scuttling around. D:
    Scariest Pokemon?
    <-- Orgin Forme creeps me out. It has freaky appendages.

Scariest Pokemon?
    <-- Big sea creatures has always scared me. xD Even though Wailord is cute, I'd be scared if I saw one face-to-face
    Scariest Pokemon?
    <-- Holy sh-

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    Muk. Think about it. Would you want a giant living pile of sludge squirming towards you and touching you or your Pokemon.....sa;dgishdg creepy.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    Getting face-to-face with an Aggron doesn't sound to good. But... eh.. I suppose meeting any of the more aggressive pokemon in reallife would be scary. In terms of looks, probably Golbat; in the earlier generations anyway.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I used to be afraid to encounter wild Mankey back in the RBY days for some reason. I think maybe in the anime they were portrayed as ver aggressive so it stuck and they really frightened me. Primape too.

Back