• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scars--Warning, content may be gruelsome to some...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • I just felt like making this thread out of curiosity...

Does anyone have any scars? If so, how many and how did you get them?

I have at least three in total

one on my foot that I've since I can remember. My mom said it was from dropping a hot curling iron on my foot when I was a baby.

one on my chin/lower lip from when I was about 4 or so. I was playing on the monkey bars at the playground, and I remember slipping and banging my chin on one, after that I was unconcious, but according to the docor, my lower teeth supposedly went throught the skin of my lower lip.

and a third one on the base of my left thumb is a loong story that I will save for later :P

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Yes as a matter of fact i do right on my knee cap i tripped over my dog and a split my knee completely open had to get 27 sitches.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • MoonLight said:
    Yes as a matter of fact i do right on my knee cap i tripped over my dog and a split my knee completely open had to get 27 sitches.
    *Jaw dwops* thats it im not coming back to this thread.

Well does cat scars count? I got a lot of little scars from my cat.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • ^ lol did i creep you out Andy XD sorry about that it happened like when i was in gr 5 So it was like 8 or 9 years ago but i still have the scar Yeah i think cats could count Cats can be nasty scratchers i used to have lots of cats X_X

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • [Exaggeration]Yes I do, my arms looks so busted and freaky.:P[/Exaggeration]

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • MoonLight said:
    ^ lol did i creep you out Andy XD sorry about that it happened like when i was in gr 5 So it was like 8 or 9 years ago but i still have the scar Yeah i think cats could count Cats can be nasty scratchers i used to have lots of cats X_X
    No you didnt creep me out. I knew about that I dont know how long ago.

22sa

Years
  • MoonLight said:
    Yes as a matter of fact i do right on my knee cap i tripped over my dog and a split my knee completely open had to get 27 sitches.
    That's a lot, poor MoonLight...:'(

Btw, what happened to the dog? Did everyone hate it forever?:laugh::P

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • 22sa said:
    [Exaggeration]Yes I do, my arms looks so busted and freaky.:P[/Exaggeration]
    LOL you really like the attention don't ya XD

What my dog no one hated the dog lol it was my fault for trping over him lol

22sa

Years
  • MoonLight said:
    LOL you really like the attention don't ya XD

What my dog no one hated the dog lol it was my fault for trping over him lol
    Do you really think I was kidding?:/

Oh ya... nm. :P XP

Years
  • I have one small scar on the right side of my chest. I got it when they put in and took out my port during my cancer treatment. The port is a small plastic device they put under the skin to make it easier to receive treatment. They put the IVs there instead of the arms everytime.

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
  • yes...I have 3 Scars.

1 Really big one due to a car-acident I was in when I was 3.I had to get 75 stiches all across my head and scalp.

1 on the leg by the kness which has 12 stiches.

And 1 on the leg where I stabbed myself in the leg with a pair of Vegatable Scissors and I got 10 stiches..

They are very gruesom looking scars..XD
    Except the one on my head..Ya can`t see it but ya can feel it.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • [propaganda][exaggeration] I had to get 35 stiches because I ... got bitten by a dog alot[/exaggeration][/propaganda]

Yeah right... I never got a scar in my life... just yet... Just be careful. :P

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • I've got one scar that's embedded into my left eyebrow where I fell off of a bed onto a hard wood floor...-suprisingly I didn't cry @_@-

My other scar is underneath my left eye from wear a pair of goggles pushed back into the skin under my eye, ripping it open.

Both of these were my fault... And I have dog and cat scratches... Lots o' em. My old cat used to naw on my head when I put my head down. ^^;;;

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *starts to look at himself* ooooooo, one time i was riding my roller blades (without my knee pads) i tripped on a rock and torr up my left leg...didnt need stiches or nothin just a REALLY BIG bandaide XD and another one, i spilled boiling water on my right wrist, and another one when my little brother throw a toy gun at my head, it came like a centimeter from hitting my eye!

22sa

Years
  • Haruka said:
    [propaganda][exaggeration] I had to get 35 stiches because I ... got bitten by a dog alot[/exaggeration][/propaganda]

Yeah right... I never got a scar in my life... just yet... Just be careful. :P
    I'm beginning to think you actually do have excellent health. :P

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I realize today, that when I was 7 years old, I was the stupidest kid on the planet...

When I was 7, I fell out of bed on a side dresser. I slept with my mouth wide open one night so my teeth jammed into my bottom lip. Funny thing was, I woke up an all, but I didn't even know that I had a HUGE gash below my lip. I just went to the bathroom to get some water, I looked in the mirror and said to myself, "Cool!" I showed my parent's and they took me to the Emergency room for stitches...

This other time when i was 7 years old, I got a bunch of my friends to play, "Throw big rocks in the air and try to catch them." Well, I threw a rock in the air, and missed, it hit right on to of my head, splitting it open. But hey! I ignored the mild pain and kept on playing, up until my parents saw that my head was bleeding and took me to the hospital...again..

Wow...that's funny...haha

BOO ya!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    So that explains why you act the way you do...wow it's a revelation. This explains a lot actually. ;p

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Well Dakota...taht explains some things...well, when i was about 8 i was in the top bunk of my bunk bed and i fell off and landed on my head! it hurt! and later that day i was on my bunk bed again and i fell again and landed right on my butt! and i almost drowned 2 times! its a long story, i tell it sometime.

Back