• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scars

Years
  • Do you have any notable battle scars and stories behind them?

On my left knee there's a scar the size of a 50 cent piece on the cap. I got it when I was 8 years old at school during recess. Another kid named Austin pushed me down on the playground, and my knee was cut open on the concrete and gravel. I'll probably always have that patch on me knee.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I have one on my neck to the middle of my chest from open heart surgery I had as a baby. Two "eyebrows" as my Mom would call it on both sides of my chest from when I had to have my pacemaker / difibrulator put in and they couldn't put it in on the left side because my heart is ass backwards so they put it in on the right side. And then I have a 4 inch scar under my left kneecap after I smashed it in an accident coming home from work and had a seizure and flipped the car down the hill. Granted I had that 4 inch gash in my knee and not even a rip or smudge on my pants (most likely because I was wearing men's Dickie pants) and that was the worst I had out of that accident.

That's all for me. :D

Years
  • I have a scar on my chest and this was from the heart surgery I had when I was a baby.

pkmin3033

I have a fun scar across the right hand side of my abdomen from where I had my appendix out...it swelled up and had moved before they operated on me, so it's about three times the size of what it should be apparently. I remember being terrified when I had the have the bandage on it removed because I thought my insides were going to come spilling out. xD

I also have a couple of nasty jagged slashes across my left wrist, which is actually from taking out some old furniture. We took it to the local dump and it was too heavy for me, so I shoved it over the side into the skip...and the nails on the underside caught my wrist on the way down. Woops.

Years
  • I have a scar about half an inch wide on my arm, with white scar tissue, from when I got bit by my grandparents' german shepherd as a kid. I was like 5?? and kept trying to mess around with its food bowl. surprised to think about the fact that no one supervised a young child hanging around with an easily aggressive guard dog but such is the culture where I'm from. one of the only things I (vaguely) remember from when I was super young. I try not to think about it though, having its teeth sink in deep enough to leave a scar like this is not pleasant to remember ;_;

Years
    • Seen today
    One scar, which is from earlier this year when I had a cyst removed from behind my shoulder.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    I have 2, one on the back of my head and one some 10cm bellow the right knee.
    When I was maybe 5 or 6 I was playing with my brother in the hallway and was running on all fours. All of a sudden I slipped and hit the bathroom door frame with the back of my head. I remember I started crying because it hurt a lot and went to mom and dad in the living room where they were watching TV. My mom was in a state of shock and yelled "Jesus, he's bleeding!" while my dad immediately jumped from the sofa and rushed me to the bathroom to clean my head and stop the bleeding. We went to the doctor afterwards and luckily no stitching was needed, but I had to wear a bandage for a couple of days and be careful not to open up the wound. I still have a narrow strip about a centimetre and a half long without hair.

In 6th grade in PE we were warming up by running around the hall. I turned my head for a second and the next thing I know, I slam my leg into a bench with full force resulting in me falling. I quickly get up and try to proceed as normal, but a sharp sense of pain makes me sit down once more as blood started coming out. The teacher provided me the first aid and my mom came to pick me up. I could still somewhat sense the pain more than a week later.

Years
  • On my left knee there's a scar the size of a 50 cent piece on the cap.

I have the exact same sort of scar on my right knee, although it's so faint now you can hardly see it. I got tripping over on a bitumen basketball court playing British Bulldog when I was ten.

I also have a more recent scar on my foot that I got from closing a door on it while trying to keep my dipshit cat from sprinting out the front door shortly after we moved last year.

I think that's all of them. Might be more I don't know about lol.

Years
  • My breasts are covered in scars by a botched reduction, I later found out he fled to the states, as he was a quack.

I'm honestly so scared to show my breasts at all, even to nurses and doctors. One is bigger than the other too, which is no end of trouble. I can't wear regular bras.

Years
  • I have got a scar on my upper right arm.......

There was a huge incident in past.....
    When I was 4 or 5 our school went for a picnic.
    When we reached there me and my friends went in a corner...
    But some bastards came there and started a fight over the spot..
    So we all fought furiously....
    My one friend broke his leg and other got a sprain....
    And me, two of the goons gave me a huge push....
    There was a sharp and broken metal sheets on which I landed....
    And got a nice cut along with my face and leg bleeding....
    But seriously I didn't cry....
    I was enraged and charged at them....
    And when teachers arrived and after that......
    What would have happend, just happened....
    Well that was it....

User Anon 1848

I have a scar on my nose due to a few childhood incidents, none are all that interesting.

Years
  • Make yourself comfortable, this is going to be long post.

I have a scar going from the root of my nose all the way to my hair. I got it when I was about 5 years old. I was playing outside and run full speed into a sharp branch. I had appendix surgery, which gave me another scar. I also have a small scar on my left middle finger. I have no idea how I got it, but I had it since I can remember. Funnily enough I also have a scar under my right middle finger that I got about 2 years ago while my coworker was power washing carpets in work. There are also many small scars on my calves that I got either when playing football or in work.

Then I have a horizontal scar under my right eye from getting cut there by a knife in a fist fight. There is also vertical scar intersecting this scar, that I got in another fight. I know I got the first one when I was 14/15 and this second one around the time I was 18. Good thing is both were pretty light and are almost non-visible now. I have more smaller scars over my hands, that I know I got during similar encounters, but the ones on my face have bigger meaning to me.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I have a scar on my right knee from falling down on concrete when I was 8 - I think we were having a race at the time and I lost my balance. I also have a slight scar on my forehead... again from falling on concrete (it's always concrete :() - also from around the same year but I think it was from playing Marco Polo. The forehead scar is super faint though and very hard to notice unless you look for it. Lastly, I have one on my ankle - no idea where it came from, I just noticed it there one day!

Also just editing this in but it seems like other people have similar knee scars (mine also is about the size of a 50c piece if not slightly bigger :D)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I have some scars from... shing, we'll say. One on my knuckle from having extremely hot bowl of tai food falling on it when it spilled on my hand. And I think one on my hip from falling when closing the blinds as a kid. Not really all that interesting tho.

Silent Memento

Future Authoress
    Years
  • I have two scars that are still noticeable. One of them is on my right hand just under my thumb. Note to all: never punch glass objects. Ever. You will get scarred, and it will bleed a lot.

The second one...well, it's a gigantic vertical scar across the entirety of my back. I'm not going to get into how I got it, as it's quite personal.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Aug 24, 2021
    I have a small scar on my face from getting bitten by my dog when I was young. My sister actually has a matching scar from the exact same thing happening to her.

My back is covered with scars from bad acne.

I have a few tiny scars on my arms and legs from scabs.

I also have a dark mark on my leg from a cut that took a long time to heal and still looks a little bad. Oh, and I cut my leg pretty badly earlier this month, and that will probably leave something.

Back