• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scenes you would like to see

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
I'd love to see some Misty and Ash scenes together in the future seasons. I totally ship them.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I would have liked to see Ash and friends spend more time in Cyllage City. There's more to the city than just Grant's Gym, such as a boutique, a Bicycle shop, and a few small islands. A filler episode before Ash's battle against Grant would have been nice to see. Maybe Serena has in interest in fashion and explores the boutique, or maybe Clemont is fascinated with the structure of bikes and checks out the Bicycle store, or maybe Bonnie learns how to climb rocks with the help of Grant, or maybe Ash goes to the islands and trains for the upcoming Gym battle. I'm not fan of how quickly they are rushing through Coastal Kalos :\

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ash make a lot of friend in Kalo and gather them to fight ''Team Flare'' .

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
I want to see Misty meet a Surskit considering she loves water types but hates bug types.

I also want to see more of Ash and Serena because the anime has been hinting it more than the other female companions.

Lastly, I would love to see Ash actually win a tournament.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ash wield Aegislash and cut down a mecha using ''Sacred Sword'' ! Like this-

Wobbu

Years
Spoiler includes information pertaining to XY029.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
-Ash getting a Megevolution.

-Ash catch an Aegislash.

-He also catch a Psychic , Fairy , Ghost or Steel type.

-Ash make a lot of friend in Kalo and he gather them to fight ''Team Flare'' when International Police failed to stop them.

- A rivalry between Ash & Lyzengre.

-A beautiful Red hair Ponytail Girl as Ash's rival who has a Mega Blaziken. She often argue with Ash but its implied both she & Ash respect each other But Too stubborn to admit it.

-A handsome Silver hair Sarcastic Boy as Ash rival who has a Mega Swarpert! He admit Ash's skill But believe Ash let his emotion get in his way.

-A Beautiful But cold Rich girl as Ash's rival who affected by her parent's Divorce & neglectfulness

- A Rich kid who fall in love with Serena at first sight and often tries to use his wealth of impress her .He hate Ash even though Ash totally oblivious about it.

- A Muscular Boy as Ash's rival who usually scared people with his Loud Personality despite having a kind heart.

-Serena become a Coordinator.

-Serena throw away her shyness and learn to be strict with Ash when he messing around and doing irresponsible thing.

-Bonnie embarrassing Clemont by revealing all his Embarrassing Secret Rather then asking random girl to marry her brother.

-A hax Manic who often argue with Clemont since she is a believer of Supernatural While Clemont is believer of Science .

-Ash winning the Kalo League .

-Ash joining Looker agency afterward and solve Mystery in Lumoise city .

Last edited:

Wobbu

Years
Spoiler includes information pertaining to XY030.
Spoiler:

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
The anime writers appearing themselves and admitting this show is crappy and needs to be redeveloped.

Oh and Ash's Froakie evolving. And Dawn (maybe along with May) reappearing.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
-Ash winning a whole ''Cup Tournament'' unscratched using Hawlucha's untouchable speed .

Or

-Ash catch a Goomy and Use it win a ''Cup Tournament'' without evolving it after an Arrogant trainer insult it for being the ''Weakest Dragon Type'' .

Back