• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scenes you would like to see

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
The same thing most people want: Ash's victory in the league and the meeting of main characters. :)

Text

Wolf
Years
Ash getting more pokemon and train with them

becoming the pkmn league champion make it happen

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ash goes to Gen VII region for another reason after becoming a champion and help the new Tsundere Gen VII Main girl to win Gym-Battle .

Years
I know that he is only 10, but I would love to see Ash make some kind of love connection to someone besides his own Pokemon. I want to see more character depth between Ash and the other characters, I feeling like the series would be that much better if this would happen.

Totally second this notion. It would be great to see some character depth between Ash and other humans!

I'd also love to see a Brock/Misty/Ash reunion...that would be pretty sweet.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
something like this-

10426901_680764538625708_7027828707346400645_n.jpg

Character (left to right): Alan , Berry , Ash , Shauna.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
I'd like a filler saga where Ash re-catches all his old pokèmon: butterfree, pidgeot, lapras, primeape, beedrill, raticate, ambipom, haunter, larvitar, seeking from ep168 and his second butterfree from BW130. That would be a perfect season...

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
The only scenes I want in the anime are an actual revisit with Pidgeot (something they denied to us, not even in Battle Frontier where they were in Kanto of all places), a Misty reappearance (especially one that doesn't end with Misty being forced back to the gym again and actually has her pursuing her goals of a Water Pokémon Master, assuming it's not returning to the main cast), and Ash actually winning one of those stupid regional league for once, and that last bit is definitely something that should be done or at least runner up thanks in large part to the disaster that was BW. Johto may get bad rap for its fillers, but at least Ash actually advanced in rank during that saga, AG didn't have him advance at all and BW even went the extra mile of having him decrease in rank. Maybe not have him actually become regional champion (he'd still need to beat the Elite 4 and the reigning champion before he does that), but certainly at least win Top 2 if not first place. And honestly, I really do hope that, whether or not there actually will be a new generation or not, that Kalos is the last saga ever for the anime, as Ash really needs to get his act together and actually win. Heck, DP was even set up to actually have Ash win the league and possibly even fight the E4 of Sinnoh, but then they dropped it thanks to Gen V releasing very soon, and the anime making the extremely stupid decision of doing both a reboot and making Ash the main character AGAIN, which made him even worse than Kanto. In BW he was basically Homer Simpson on his worst days.

Sorry for the rant, as I said, I'd want a Pidgeot reappearance (maybe a reappearance from Butterfree as well), a Misty reappearance that doesn't end with her leaving for the gym again, and Ash actually winning a league or at least getting top 2.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Like everyone else I want the return of Pidgeot, Lapras, and Butterfree. I don't want to see the others like Haunter and Larvitar to return because it would be redundant because he never developed an emotional connection with them, unlike the other three.

I also want his Pokemon "groups" to have scenes like all of his proud Pokemon, his boring bird Pokemon etc, I think a lot of them could work well together. Plus I want to see some of his Pokemon who weren't used last night to get another appearance. I miss Corphish, he seems to be the only Pokemon, along with Bayleef and Totodile who haven't had anything good after they were left at the lab.

I kinda like the ideas of a filler saga and meeting up with old friends, I'd like for him to have a constant rotation team using his old Pokemon and focus on evolving them and developing the less used ones rather than catching new ones though.

Braxien

Banned
Years
I'd like to see something big happening involving Team Rocket, like what happened in Galactic Battles with the New World, or whatever it was. You can tell I haven't watched some of the older anime episodes in quite some time. I'll make sure to have an anime marathon some time in the summer when I'm not busy.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Ash take down an entire hoard of Officer Jenny(s), and then make a passionate speech about how children younger than 10 should be allowed to own Pokemon too.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I actually REALLY want an Ash/Serena pair up. This is actually the reason I started watching X and Y. They haven't given us any specifics but they're really hinting at it I think (maybe its wishful thinking). Really hoping it happens.

Another scene would be ash getting mega charizard Y (pretty sure he's getting this one because Red got X and so did thet guy who investigates megas in that special)

Ashchu-Ketchum

Ashchu Ketchup
Years
*Giovanni is Ash's father.

- Somehow, Ash infiltrating the Team Rocket Base to save Pikachu, (It could be a movie, or a special one-hour long ep. Though I'd prefer a movie featuring this.) then figuring out that Giovanni is Ash's father. (Mangaverse, it's really that Giovanni is Silver's father, but animeverse they could let us have wool over our eyes and have Ash be Giovanni's kid.)

- Rocketshipping moments. Jessiebelle returning and James showing her finally that he doesnt want to marry her, stating he wants to marry Jessie, maybe this is a way to get out of marrying Jessiebelle at the current moment, but they almost DO end up getting married Jessie X James/Musashi X Kojiro. (Or, they do try to get married for the sake of Jame's parent's pleasure but run away with each other at the end of the episode like a ususal one, and show they didnt, showing that it was all just a plan to make Jame's parent's happy. CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.)

- More of Meowth's past, or rather it recoccuring to another character and it gets reanimated into the story and he gets upset that a character mentions 'Meowize'. Meowth traveling with the twerps. More of Team Rocket getting split up with the twerps. I really like episodes like this such as XY 19 and that one Diamond and Pearl episode ... Cant think of the name, but Looker was in it I'm pretty sure. *Oh and there's one with an evil Togepi which is hilarious in the Diamond and Pearl season.

- Infernape VS. Charizard. (who wouldnt want this?) That, or Ash meets with ALL of his Pokemon at the same time IN Kanto and ALL of his past traveling partners (Brock, Misty, Cilan, Iris, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie (moments between those two would be cute since they are just kids) x Max, May, Dawn, etc. And a scene where ALL of his Kalos, Shinno, Johto, Honnen, Kanto, Unova/Issuh etc. Pokemon get to meet each other.) One of the things that left me confused with the Unova/Best Wishes/Black White series is that - did Ash ever bring back his Pokemon from the Unova to Kanto? Or are they still with Professor Juniper? I would like to see where they'd all meet, then Infernape gets jealous of Charizard, this time N wouldnt be there to stop the battle.

- Ash's Bulbasaur (most likely not because it choose not to evlove), Squirtle, and Charizard brought to Kalos and Sceptile for research (though Bulbasaur later is given a choice would be nice like in Pika & Goliath! And in the Showdown Shockdown! Episode of the First season-) and Professor Sycamore along with the other regions' Professor hold a council-like meeting and decide to have Tierno, Shauna, Trevor, and Alan (possibly him) battle for the keystone to evlove their Pokemon. A full out battle (so Ash using Squirtle, Sceptile, Charizard and any Pokemon that would be apart of the Evolutionary Research line) - would be used. Later, Ash Mega-Evloves his Pokemon and trains under Professor Sycmaore.

Possibly the series goes under a timeskip? And then Team Flare is dealt with later. That'd be nice, and Ash's older more mature, and meets Xerenes. He still researches alongside people like Alan and Tierno and Trevor and Shauna etc. But he also goes out alone. This could all happen when he is about to complete the Kalos Leauge or just finishes it?

- And how I'd like to see the series END, would be ANOTHER timeskip maybe showing off Ash's future children with an unnamed mother, giving off yet another franchise oppertuinty if the creators wanted to. That'd be geinus. Or, just giving an epilogue showing that The Will of Pokemon still lives on within Ash's child. (But... where ar thou Giovanni?)

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
- Ash's Froakie evolving into Greninja.
- Ash capturing a legendary (preferably Ho-oh, Landorus or Meloetta).
- Serena catching a Ralts.
- Ash Mega Evolving his Charizard.
- Clemont catching an Elekid.
- Brock's Croagunk evolving.
- Ash/Serena or Ash/Dawn (Ash/May is fine too).
- Ash's Pikachu learning Nasty Plot and Volt Tackle.
- Dawn's Piplup learning Waterfall.
- Cilan's Crustle and Ash's Donphan learning Earthquake.
- Ash's Infernape learning Thunder Punch.
- Ash capturing a Goomy.
- Ash's Gible evolving.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
- Ash actually defeating his season rival the first time with Pikachu vs. their starter
- Accepting Pikachu was powerful enough to fight a Latios, among others, and finding some other way to keep it from making Ash invincible other than simply ignoring previous seasons or preventing him from controlling his powers.
- Ash travelling with someone else who challenges gyms (I've only seen a few episodes into BW so forgive me if this has happened already)

Detective Benny

One truth prevails
Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
Team Rocket being actual villains. Or any scene without them.
Inventions not blowing up in their faces all the time.

Back