• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Chit-Chat

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2003
    images said:
    i'm in high school. who else here is in high school?
    High schooler here. I have to say that it takes every fiber of my being not to go crazy in that place, the work load is crazy and the still expect us to try and live a life outside of school...yeah right

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    sgtpepper00987 said:
    High schooler here. I have to say that it takes every fiber of my being not to go crazy in that place, the work load is crazy and the still expect us to try and live a life outside of school...yeah right
    I know and it is still increasing, its unhealthy fro the mind X_X;;

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2003
    22sa said:
    I know and it is still increasing, its unhealthy fro the mind X_X;;
    Exactly, I whole heartedly agree. Every day lsat week I had 5 hours of homework and 2 hours of studying...that is killer. I wish Pre calc and chemistry did not exist.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    you see i finally figured out why males have a shorter life than females... since our world is still male overpowering the female (slowly changing but still not completely balanced yet), the male are the ones who go to work while the females stay behind, and that is just our tradition and part of the old culture. From work, males get stressed and will affect their health, causing them to die at a younger age than females... (now females' life expectancy is dropping because females are slowly suffering the same stress issue)

They're evil to give us high school ppl so much hw and studying... (still has one more letter to finish writing even if it's 1 AM at night...)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Heh , we dont get homework , Thats why My School has Seminar Periods , Aka the Study hall Session , Altough we can talk and have discussions , its a homework period.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    We don't have alot of homework, but we have 4 tests on different subjects everyday. x_X; *cries*

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2003
    frostweaver said:
    you see i finally figured out why males have a shorter life than females... since our world is still male overpowering the female (slowly changing but still not completely balanced yet), the male are the ones who go to work while the females stay behind, and that is just our tradition and part of the old culture. From work, males get stressed and will affect their health, causing them to die at a younger age than females... (now females' life expectancy is dropping because females are slowly suffering the same stress issue)

They're evil to give us high school ppl so much hw and studying... (still has one more letter to finish writing even if it's 1 AM at night...)
    lol, I understand where you're coming from man, it makes perfect sense.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    miyu-chan, when does HS start in taiwan? oh yeah, i sometimes just forget about doing hmwk when i can't concentrate that day, even though it's harder for me the next day, heh

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    over here i think schools are pretty similar..i THINK. only we say year, not grade. im in grade 11, only i call it year 11. we dont have studyt hall or study period, nothing like that. i feel sorry for kids in england, they have up to grade 13 to get through. oh, and also for ausies the school year starts in february and ends in december.

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    Hehe, I would explode and scream violently at you Dizzy, but i'm holding back.

School rocks for me, my second concert is on September 25th, and I still gotta buy my uniform.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    why does school sound so "enjoyable" for everyone else while i'm in a half dead state... but thank goodness my french paragraph got a 93%... my efforts are not in vain n_n

(still has my biology, LA, math and french test to be handed back... just pray that i'll do good on them)

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    Soph said:
    over here i think schools are pretty similar..i THINK. only we say year, not grade. im in grade 11, only i call it year 11. we dont have studyt hall or study period, nothing like that. i feel sorry for kids in england, they have up to grade 13 to get through. oh, and also for ausies the school year starts in february and ends in december.
    Actually soph, thats just your school. We have a study hall(Similar), and VCE classes get study periods.

I'm In Ye... "Grade" 9, and I'm 14 years old.. some people find that hard to believe.. why? Just cause there are some 14 yr olds in "Grade" 7 ^_^''

Todya at school, I had to get needle! For that Maningococcal thing. I was scared! I used to be scared of needles, cause at one time in my life, this nurse dug a needle right into my bone.. I hurt like (Swear).. Well, I'm over the fear of needles now. I once again remain with a life of no fear... well, maybe Green, spiky haired aliens are an exception..

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    images said:
    miyu-chan, when does HS start in taiwan? oh yeah, i sometimes just forget about doing hmwk when i can't concentrate that day, even though it's harder for me the next day, heh

HS starts like Grade 10. >_> But I'm moving back to the US anyway, so I don't care. =P

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    i've got presentation today!!! i've got 1 new guy, 1 girl was transfered, 2 ( 1 guy and 1 girl) didn't make it...
    a lot of new stupid rules like when we don't have classes we can go anywhere but the main building we can't even go to the futebol camp, and stuff like that. great schedule, 1 teacher was transfered ( didn't like her much) and another traded classes (didn't like her much neither) i like all my new and old teachers. and later i'll post my schedule.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Doctor Itsy said:
    Hehe, I would explode and scream violently at you Dizzy, but i'm holding back.

School rocks for me, my second concert is on September 25th, and I still gotta buy my uniform.

por que? why would would you scream violently at me?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Maybe because you said you don't have homework? Seems like the logical reason to me... ^_^;

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
    I like my school. I really like my teachers, and it's pretty interesting. A bad thing is, since I'm at a new school I don't have many friends yet. No one really talks to me, they're all wrapped up in their own stuff. Japanese, Journalism, and English are my favorite subjects ^_^

Back