• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Chit-Chat

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Heh...

Once again, I don't want to review for my Math Unit Exam X_X;; Which is tommorrow X_X;; eee

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    sgtpepper00987 said:
    Back to the U.S.? What kind of classes do you have now?

Now? Hmmm... Math, Chinese, English, Computer, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, History, Goverment, Music... What I hate is learning the Geography of China. It's huge! x_X;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Itsy, be nice. If you have to say something like that, do it kindly. We don't want to upset anyone, regardless of what you think of them. This place is 'supposed to be fun for all, if we see anything we deem spam we'll take care of it, you don't have to.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2003
    Miyu-chan said:
    Now? Hmmm... Math, Chinese, English, Computer, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, History, Goverment, Music... What I hate is learning the Geography of China. It's huge! x_X;
    I know, the geography of the entire world gets a little annoying.

Years
    Kairi said:
    Itsy, be nice. If you have to say something like that, do it kindly. We don't want to upset anyone, regardless of what you think of them. This place is 'supposed to be fun for all, if we see anything we deem spam we'll take care of it, you don't have to.
    Well she has a point. Dizzy doesn't have to keep on saying the same thing. No offence dizzy...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Um , thats means his Last name ~ Family Name/ Last name.

Am i right Latiosspud?

Anyways, How is School Everyone?

22sa

Years
    I have Social Studies, Math, Physic, Japanese, and English for this term:).

22sa

Years
    images said:
    you have japanese? where do you live?
    I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Japanese is one of the optional courses offerred to students at teh school I'm currently attending;D.

22sa

Years
    images said:
    you're so lucky!!!!!!!!! i live in TO but my high school doesn't have japanese
    Ah that's sucks for you. How big is your school? My school has like 3000 kids attending it so maybe that's why:/, and we have two Japanese teachers at our school btw.

22sa

Years
    Haruka said:
    Lucky... my school doesn't teach anyone with japanese
    But you are still in Junior High right? Just make sure you goto a high school that teaches Japanese, if you are interested that is.

Back