• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Chit-Chat

PokeTrainerCarol

Well, I am not a loner.. it's bad to be a loner.. a loner is actally a anti-socal person. :P

I know.
    You know, I'm not anti-social, I just like to be alone most of the time...
    It's not like I'm bad and annoying to everyone. I'm nice, just that I don't like talking too much...

yes indeed.
    I wish I was still in kindergarten!
    1...3...2...3...5...4...6...4...6...5...8...9...6...4...138,782,374! ^_^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Haruka said:
    it's bad to be a loner.. a loner is actally a anti-socal person. :P

now are you insulting me there!! :laugh:

but i do accept the fact that i'm a loner, someone who's anti-social. But loners will gather around to form a group of "loners" together. The outcast will form a group for themselves... and i, am part of it.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    now are you insulting me there!! :laugh:

but i do accept the fact that i'm a loner, someone who's anti-social. But loners will gather around to form a group of "loners" together. The outcast will form a group for themselves... and i, am part of it.
    So you are not a loner than, you have a social group.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    exactly... there are no such things as "loners" as people who are anti-social can talk well with other anti-social people... you'll just complain about society with the other person, and eventually become friends :)

true loners are people who just don't communicate with anyone... they should really communicate with a few people as there will always be a place for him/her in the world...

22sa

Years
    frostweaver said:
    exactly... there are no such things as "loners" as people who are anti-social can talk well with other anti-social people... you'll just complain about society with the other person, and eventually become friends :)

true loners are people who just don't communicate with anyone... they should really communicate with a few people as there will always be a place for him/her in the world...
    Lol I'm a true loner than.:P J/K but close enough!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm a sorta anti-social person. =P I should really change that... -_-"

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    it's strange... there are more ppl online who say that they're anti social than ppl IRL... strange isn't it?

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    whats stragne about it? im antisocial. some people use the online world cos its eisier to communicate online than IRL.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Soph said:
    whats stragne about it? im antisocial. some people use the online world cos its eisier to communicate online than IRL.

true... but usually people will not admit that they're just antisocial IRL as easily as online... that's the strange part. The same person will say 2 different version of things depending if they're IRL or the online world...

the online world is my life :)

22sa

Years
    Antisocial - from Dictionary.com

Shunning the society of others; not sociable.
    Hostile to or disruptive of the established social order; marked by or engaging in behavior that violates accepted mores: gangs engaging in vandalism and other antisocial behavior.
    Antagonistic toward or disrespectful of others; rude.

....Antisocial sounds bad LOL

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    22sa said:
    Antisocial - from Dictionary.com

Shunning the society of others; not sociable.
    Hostile to or disruptive of the established social order; marked by or engaging in behavior that violates accepted mores: gangs engaging in vandalism and other antisocial behavior.
    Antagonistic toward or disrespectful of others; rude.

....Antisocial sounds bad LOL

well first of all

dictionary- a tool used by a group of people or a government to carry out what they want the people to believe

look up the word "freedom" in an American dictionary, a dictionary made in China and a dictionary made in the Middle East. You can find surprising results.

22sa

Years
    frostweaver said:
    well first of all

dictionary- a tool used by a group of people or a government to carry out what they want the people to believe

look up the word "freedom" in an American dictionary, a dictionary made in China and a dictionary made in the Middle East. You can find surprising results.
    Well what's antisocial than?:/ I need something to base on in order to see how antisocial I am.:P

PokeTrainerCarol

Well I don't know...it's hard to explain in my case, I CAN socialize if I want to, I just don't so often...but hey, if everyone acts so...wild, then why should I fit in? I can get people to talk to me. I can talk about interesting and sometimes funny stuff. I'm not anti-social I'm a disturbed anti social!
    j/k...I meant I'm more of someone who rathers be alone...but does enjoy company...like...
    ahhhhhhhhhh...I don't know how to explain! too hard. The easiest way is to know me offline, but you wouldn't notice much difference (that is if you don't count my strange messed up speaking LOL, I'm refering to attitude) until you looked really deep in me...and no one's ever done that yet...I hope

22sa

Years
    Haruka said:
    Well, being antisocial is bad when you go to the business world. you have to talk to other people to complete a task or project. you know that, don't you. :P
    In other words, social skills are very important. I lost to many years it's not fair for me!! XD I meant I'm extremely backwards on social skills, like I keep mentioning... x_x

PokeTrainerCarol

You need social skill everywhere, if you didn't have any then you couldn't communicate with anyone!

shy is a different thing, Haruka. Talking in a bussiness or something is one thing I can do. I'm not shy. I just don't have the feeling of wanting the fit in SO BADLY and being popular SO BADLY. I'm perfectly fine alone, and i like it.

22sa

Years
    Haruka said:
    Well, talking online, you need to use social skills. Right?
    Depends on where and who you're talking to. IMO, usually not much.

Back