• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Chit-Chat

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    it's because socializing online is ten times easier than socializing offline. In terms of online here in PC you already got similar interest. Secondly you can do stupid stuff that you won't do IRL because they can't bad talk you anyway. Thirdly people can't judge on appearance online. And lastly people are willing to gather here online, where in the offline world you have to "invade" a group of people, see if they accept you or not in order to become friends. Otherwise you're just a freak...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Although all that is true, it still takes a certain maturity to compose yourself and your words online. People have an easier time doing this online, because people can only judge them on said maturity and composition of words. As you said, they don't have to worry with appearance, ice breakers, being bullied etc.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    That's true... that sounds like we have double personalies! x_x; I mean, in RL, I would never talk like this and ramble. I'm a listener in RL. n_n;;;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    It's not because I'm bullied (I'm not bullied anyway), I'm just very uninterested (No reason), out of tune (Don't pay attention), and dumb (No social skills!). n_n;;;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ^ You're not like that online, that's for sure. x_x;;

22sa

Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    ^ You're not like that online, that's for sure. x_x;;
    ...Thank you n_n;; LOL >_>;;

22sa

Years
    Haruka said:
    ^is currently online and doesn't have a person in the avatar or sig. :(
    Did you mistake this thread for The One Above^?

Heh there's a person in my avatar.

Years
    latiosspud said:
    Today for phys ed. we rockclimbed but this guy who wasn't listening (his partner wanted to go down) let go of the rope he was holding and his partner went down 18 feet into the cement floor and he had to go to the hospital in an ambulance. It was pretty funny though seeing that I was watching from way above.

Ouch... :dead: :'( :disappoin

Probably just a severe concussion, but 18 feet? Weird... Not to mention that gym floors are usually hardwood.

Well, I heard a kid broke his arm in gym class, :dead: and my gym clothes got stolen, and 2 of my locks got stolen. AND I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN IN SCHOOL FOR A MONTH! Oh yeah, and this boy stole my girlfriend. :pirate:

22sa

Years
    Dizzy said:
    i have gym tommorow , its soccer , oh how i hate it.
    I have classes in thsi order tommorrow: Physics, English, Math, Social, Social. I think...

22sa

Years
    images said:
    only 5 classes?...............
    Dude, they are 1 hour and 6 minutes long each. Heh. :P

Back