• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SCHOOL! SCHOOL'S STARTING! SCHOOL!

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I am now at the end of my school year, and yea, I am excited to go back to school. xD

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    It's going to be awful~ ; ;

This year I'm doubling up on Science Classes but my schedule got worked by the staff so that I would be graduating on some other plan thing and so I'm stuck in AP Literature ; ; THIS IS BAD because I have to drop a Class I WANT to take for one that I can't get out of. Just that tells me that this year isn't going to be too great...

Gardenia101

Official Lurker
    Years
    It's going to be awful~ ; ;

This year I'm doubling up on Science Classes but my schedule got worked by the staff so that I would be graduating on some other plan thing and so I'm stuck in AP Literature ; ; THIS IS BAD because I have to drop a Class I WANT to take for one that I can't get out of. Just that tells me that this year isn't going to be too great...
    I would hate that-

Well, I can't wait for computer, math, and biology classes

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I am starting college this year to be a Veterinary Assistant, so I am pretty nervous. I have to move away from home, and it makes me sad. I will only be an hour away and I am living with my grandparents, so I guess it's not that bad. I am going to have to learn to use the bus because I am going to be in a small city, so that's the major bummer about it. D: Buses are gross and are scary as far as I know about them.

I am a little bit excited about it, but I think it will take a lot of getting used to before I really start to enjoy it.

Gardenia101

Official Lurker
    Years
    I am starting college this year to be a Veterinary Assistant, so I am pretty nervous. I have to move away from home, and it makes me sad. I will only be an hour away and I am living with my grandparents, so I guess it's not that bad. I am going to have to learn to use the bus because I am going to be in a small city, so that's the major bummer about it. D: Buses are gross and are scary as far as I know about them.

I am a little bit excited about it, but I think it will take a lot of getting used to before I really start to enjoy it.
    :P
    I bet.
    starting anything having to do with school makes me part nervous, part excited.

Years
    I'm so absurdly excited. I'm move in on Friday at 9:00 AM :)
    I have three flatmates in my apartment, and I'm uber enthralled.

Years
    I usually dread the start of the school year, but this year I am kind of looking forward to it. It is my last year in high school, and there are things I am looking forward to partaking in (like Prom.)

But still, I am sort of nervous, but also excited. I start September 2nd.

Gardenia101

Official Lurker
    Years
    I usually dread the start of the school year, but this year I am kind of looking forward to it. It is my last year in high school, and there are things I am looking forward to partaking in (like Prom.)

But still, I am sort of nervous, but also excited. I start September 2nd.

:P I started today.
    Then again I just got a 3-month break

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I move in this Friday as well. This is hopefully my last semester of graduate school, unless something bad happens, like I fail or I get hit by a bus xD

I'm not too happy that it's gonna cost $700 more this semester :/

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Most people say freshmen year sucks.

I say with the ****ed up schedule I have:

Precalculus
    Chemistry
    Biology
    World History
    English 2
    Computer Science 1
    Technical Writing/PE
    Introduction to Engineering Design

I say my freshmen year is going to be very interesting. So it can be said I'm one of the few excited for school. Especially since my school is a normal decent magnet school. Not an overrated IB or early college school which are manged by secretely evil people anyways. I'm going to start next Monday now. Just waiting for the set time schedule to arrive through the mail.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I'm starting my freshman year of college this year, so I'm quite nervous, but rather excited, which quite frankly is a new feeling to me when it comes to anything involving school. I actually move in September 1st, but classes start September 7th. So we'll see =3

eNz

Stealthy.
    Years
    I've been In school for about a week, and it seems that everyone has changed so much except for me :x.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    I'm kinda looking forward to school.
    I'll be sixth form next year so I'll be doing the classes I want to do, and the teachers treat you like adults and such.
    The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the damn school kids. They're so irratating! Oh well.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I'm excited about starting school again. I've already done a year at college so I know what to expect. My classes are a mixture of general education as well as ones for my major, so this semester shouldn't be too demanding on me. The final 2 semesters I'll have are all going to be computer science and math, and while I don't have a problem with this, taking 5 classes without anything easy to break it up is going to be quite tedious.

Also my schedule next semester is pretty awesome, as I'll be done by 10:50AM on a Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and on Tuesday and Thursday I'll have classes from 9AM - 3:40 with 15 minute breaks inbetween each class.

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is all the traveling to get to college. I have a 1 hour flight, followed by a 2-3 hour coach ride, then a 7-8 hour flight, and my journey is concluded by a 3 hour drive from New York to Connecticut. Should be fun. D8

Years
    I am and I'm not.
    I just don't want summer to end but I want to get this school year done and over with.
    It's my senior year and I just want to get out of high school and move on :]

POKEMON_MASTER_0

caffeine 1mg/mL, 240 mL po q4h prn fatigue
    Years
    I am somewhat excited, but somewhat nervous too. Next year will be my first year of college, and even though my current residence is thirty minutes away, I'm going to live on campus for the first year. I'm thinking of going into Pre-Pharmacy, and maybe Chemistry as well. I know the first week I'll be a bundle of nerves, but after adjusting to the new living situation it shouldn't be too bad.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    A friendly word of advice for anyone going into their final year.

Don't get too excited or hyped. The pressure will be on, and you'll feel that pressure.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Not excited in the least bit. D; I hate school with a passion because I'm the girl everyone spreads ridiculous rumors about and the girl that you avoid because she's weird. Q_Q

I do have a few good classes though so it won't be all bad.

Years
    well i was excited about starting at college and starting all the new subjects and not having to do english or maths (F*** Yea!!!) but now i'm not to sure as i'll be going alone now that the one person i was freinds with turns out to be a complete ***hole and is now not going, which is kinda good as i never want to see him ever again.
    I guess it'll be ok as it will force me to make friends closer to home but i can tell that for the first 6 months or something i'm going to be the weird quite kid thats only friends with the new guy.

anyway tl;dr No i'm not anymore.

Back