• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

school starts when?

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
Years
  • So sorry for the lame topic but school already started for me and it sucked its freshmen orientation and started of by giving us seniors as mentors and giving us this project due in 4 days its easy but come on who starts school with a project anyway i wanted to know what day you start school

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I believe I start on September 9th, I can't remember. XD

I should also buy my textbooks and pay tuition.

>.>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's going to be starting August 24th for me. However, because of Band Camp, I kind of feel like it's already partly started. xD;

Senior Class of 2010, oh yeah~! ♥

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Ah... August 24? I can't remember. I'm not too put off for the upcoming term. Most of my courses are related to my major (as opposed to last year, which was a bunch of random requirement crap). Plus, I don't have any courses on Tuesday or Thursday in the upcoming semester. I figure that will put significantly less pressure on me in terms of getting stuff done.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ... Where are all the Aussies. :(

School is currently occuring for us (even at this moment I'm at school.)

So the next year of education would begin about... February sometime. That's if I get into uni though.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    I don't start school with a project, I start school by turning it my math homework and presenting a project in English

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    School starts on like September 9th for me, I think. I start later that most people, but I get out late in August. I think the 23rd-4th or something. Heh... well, school has to start sometime, doesn't it?

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • AUGUST 25 ;;

I'm looking forward to high school and whatever, but I don't wanna start getting up at 6 again... ;;

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    September 1-10 somewhere in between those dates, it jumps around a lot. I am looking forward to it, looking forward to seeing my friends again and having something to do everyday. I am looking forward to eating the school lunch, because I like most of the food served there.

Back