• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scizor, Steelix, or Lucario?

Scizor, Steelix or Lucario?

• Scizor

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Steelix

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Lucario

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Oh god...anything but Lucario. Scizor gets my vote, Bullet Pawnch ftw.

I don't see why steelix is in there when its UU.......Metagross should replace it. :/

Syrynn

Writer of Tales
    Years
  • Scizor is absolutely amazing, to be honest.

How could you not love a blazing fast bug of steel that could pierce your soul with a single glance from its razor-sharp eyes? It's criminal!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I have three reasons as to why i think Steelix is better:

1) I prefer it's design. :D Something about Scizor puts me of, probably he bright red compared to Scyther's natural green? :S And Lucario's random spike on it's chest. on the other hand...

Spr_4h_208_m.png

Steelix's sprite in HG\SS makes it look soooo awesome! :D Plus, it actaully looks really similar to Onix. :P And its a giant, metal snake. What's not to love? <3

2) I love how it's the only Pokmeon which you usually have to trade that you can find in the wild. <3 That is the only reason I got a shiny version, which brings me onto point 3...

3) I have a shiny Steelix! <3 Well, had, since I dont have my Pokemon Diamond, but while I did have it, it was awesome! <3 And I wont ever forget it, and hope someday I'll find my Pokemon Diamond...hopefully. ;_;

Back