• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scott changed his birthday

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • If I could, I'd probably make mine nearer the middle of the year. Around July 25, 26. I'd like to be a leo, but mine is fine where it is.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'd like 29th February. It has the novelty of being the only one once every four years on the Gregorian calendar.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    My birthday is May 31st, and I'm pretty fine with it. It's at the end of the month, which I like. But it's also at the end of the school year, though, so that means exams.

Apparently, May 31st is also World No Tobacco Day, National Macaroon Day (it's a type of cookie), and Save Your Hearing Day. I've never tried a macaroon, but I guess I'll support the other holidays.

It's also apparently the birthday of Clint Eastwood, Walt Whitman, and John Bonham (assuming that Wikipedia is somewhat factual), which I'm happy with. Also, Ramses the Great became the pharaoh that day.

Back