• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Script error

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    Hi!
    Not sure if this is the right place to post, since it's my first thread.
    Anytime i try to write a script, and add it into the game, it wont work.
    For example, this code:
    Spoiler:

I click compile, then i copy the code (in this case it's 52A8AC) into Advanced map,and save it.
    I then close Advanced map and open up my game in an emulator.
    When i talk to the guy, he says nothing and the game freezes for a while.
    Help would be very appreciated.
    I've included several screenshots, all as attachments to this post.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    Your second picture shows the problem. The offset you're supposed to enter is 52A8AC, but you have 52A8AC52 in the offset box.

Also, make sure you've chosen XSE as your script editor for A-Map.

Fixed it, now it doesn't freeze, but nothing happens.
    Also, when i open Advanced map and click on the event, the script offset is 0052A8AC, the reason i wrote 52A8AC52, is because the "52" in the end was automatically added when i pasted it because the number was too short, seems to be some kind of problem with my FSF.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Fixed it, now it doesn't freeze, but nothing happens.
    Also, when i open Advanced map and click on the event, the script offset is 0052A8AC, the reason i wrote 52A8AC52, is because the "52" in the end was automatically added when i pasted it because the number was too short, seems to be some kind of problem with my FSF.
    And you're sure you went into the settings tab in Advance Map and chose XSE as your script editor?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    You wouldn't mind posting a link?
    Can't seem to find one with this really slow internet speed of mine

Back