• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script Requests/Sharing/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
Years
  • So then what do i do with it?

Hun, read the post again:
    RinniP said:
    No he didn't. Christos had the right of it.

' This is a Relative Offset
    #org $Pikachu

This is a inline offset (Variable name)
    $Pikachu 1 = PIKACHU: blah blah...

So yeah, That's two offsets with the same name in his script.
    If I know that script then you don't need:
    #Org $Pikachu.

Remove that and you should be fine!

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2007
    Code:
    Rubikon 1.3 by Kyoufu Kawa
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Loading command database...
    Empty command database detected. Program halted.

I used a Yes/No Script (Typed it over From Christos's Tutorial, so Credit to him ^-^) Open DiamondCutter en then i get this! Waht to do? I have no idea..D;

Please?...I'm really thankfull if you guys can help my out ^^

D-Trogh

Dead
    Years
  • Please?...I'm really thankfull if you guys can help my out ^^
    This question has been asked before !
    Make sure your ROM, script and ScriptED + all it's files are in the same folder..
    You can just install the EM Package with all it's tools and put your ROM and script in that folder ..

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2007
    This question has been asked before !
    Make sure your ROM, script and ScriptED + all it's files are in the same folder..
    You can just install the EM Package with all it's tools and put your ROM and script in that folder ..

That have i done already! And still this message..

Years
  • Unfortunately, I don't know any other way than to modify the destiny's map's Level Script, and I don't even know if it'd work, since I always have big troubles when touching them (I usually just erase stuff I don't want to happen). The best possible bet is to put Script Events around the destiny's Warp Event, so as soon as the player moves after the warping, stuff keeps happening.

By the way, since I suppose you've been (or will) doing changes to the script, feel free to post the script again (in spoilers, please), 'cause I think the old one is... old, isn't it?
    Eh... what's a Level Script?

The only change I made is changins a "message" in to an "org", and changing one of the movements a little bit.

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
  • This question has been asked before !

To clarify, these are the files it needs:
    rck.exe
    rubikon.dat
    rubikon.syn
    scripted.exe
    std.rbh

duncanrcook

Excellent!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 20, 2012
    i need a script that makes 2 people talk to eachother and when they start talking they jump up. i have no clue how to script...

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2007
    Hi,
    i'm italian..i tried to follow your tutorials but i can't add a wildbattle scritp..
    can anyone adjust my script? (when I play the people whit this script... the screen become black and the rom crash)

#org $Startscript
    lock
    faceplayer
    wildbattle 0x196 0x70 0x1
    cry 0xA1 0x196
    pause 0x28
    fadescreen 1
    setflag 0x777
    setflag 0x861
    movesprite 0x11 0xB 0x11
    clearflag 0x861
    release
    end

I use pokescript and scripted but whit the same result...

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hi,
    i'm italian..i tried to follow your tutorials but i can't add a wildbattle scritp..
    can anyone adjust my script? (when I play the people whit this script... the screen become black and the rom crash)

#org $Startscript
    lock
    faceplayer
    cry 0xA1 0x196
    pause 0x28
    fadescreen 1
    setflag 0x777
    setflag 0x861
    movesprite 0x11 0xB 0x11
    clearflag 0x861
    release
    end

Well, you are putting the cry command after the wildbattle (I think that works, because I know some commands still execute while the battle is getting prepared, that's why a pause command is needed), but, I think that's not the problem with the script, right? (At least the battle should be executed, I presume)
    After that you use a fadescreen... What's the use for that? That will make your screen turn black till you set it on again (I don't remember if it's done by using fadescreen 0), most likely it's not that you rom is crashing, it's just that you "blinded yourself", try removing the fadescreen command and see what happens...

Oh... By the way I think I know what's the deal with the fadescreen thing, you just don't want to show the player when you are executing the movesprite command. Then you will need to unset the fadescreen right after the clearflag command. Anyone knows if just using fadescreen 0 is enough? (I used fadescreen, but since all I did then was warping, I didn't needed to un-fade)

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2011
    Hi All! Was just wondering if anyone could help with a script.

How does one go about creating the CUT script, you know, you approach a small tree to be cut, which I've found the correct sprite number (82 in AdvanceMap), interact with it, then get asked to use cut, it dissapears and you can get past it.

I've tried [ctrl] + clicking on the sprite to generate the code in EliteMap but it keeps crashing.

I would MUCH appreciate it if anyone has the time to write me the script, if not, help understanding the code would be useful.

Thanks in advance!

Oh yeah, using scripted, not pokescript.

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
  • Hi,

#org $Startscript
    lock
    faceplayer
    cry 0xA1 0x196
    pause 0x28
    fadescreen 1
    setflag 0x777
    setflag 0x861
    movesprite 0x11 0xB 0x11
    clearflag 0x861
    release
    end

Lets see... Pokemon 0x196 is 406 in decimal which on the chart is.... um.... PKMN_RAYQUAZA (Barely made it in there)
    and it's at level 0x70 which makes it level 112.... er...
    And aparently it's holding a master ball.... So that's all very interesting in the first place....

When I change them back into decimal (no 0x in front) they work fine.... and I get a level 70 espion! (Why it would be holding a Master ball I don't, know but there it is!)

Note: I've just finished blowing away my computer and re-installing dus to a software crash from incompatable drivers. Over the next few days I'll to try to put up the next tutorial or two!

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2010
    Hello, i'm trying to make a new gymleader ( with the old badge.. ) and i was wondering, if i want to give the badge after the battle what command i have to use? Because a badge isn't a item, i have no clue what to do. Anyone? It's for DC btw.

D-Trogh

Dead
    Years
  • Why don't u use the search function ?
    Setflag &H807 /First Badge
    Setflag &H808 /Second Badge
    Setflag &H809 /Third Badge
    Setflag &H80A /Fourth Badge
    Setflag &H80B /Fifth Badge
    Setflag &H80C /Sixth Badge
    Setflag &H80D /Seventh Badge
    Setflag &H80E /Eighth Badge

Those ONLY work for Ruby, mabye Sapphire. The Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green haven't been documented but you can find them by examining each of the gym leader's scripts.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    Is this script right?

'-----------------------
    #org 0x163A4E
    jingle
    msgbox 0x817A8B4
    callstd 0x4
    #raw 0x68
    applymovement APPLYMOVE_PLAYER 0x81A75ED
    pause 0x20
    msgbox 0x817A970
    callstd 0x4
    #raw 0x68
    applymovement APPLYMOVE_PLAYER 0x81A75DD
    pause 0x60
    msgbox 0x817A9E1
    callstd 0x4
    #raw 0x68
    end

#raw 2D 'Down4
    #raw FE 'Exit

#raw 1C 'StRight1
    #raw 1C 'StRight1
    #raw 1C 'StRight1
    #raw FE 'Exit

Because my game freeze. :( And I not sure which script code is correct.
    I'm not a good scriper but i'm good at text.

Last edited:

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
  • That script looks like you decompiled it from a rom.. as such:

1. Remove the 8 from the beginning of the pointers or scripted sometimes stuffs them up when it re-compiles.
    2. If you've edited it in any way then then the offsets will be wrong. I suggest repointing them.

And 3. don't forget you need offsets for the movement scripts themselves.

Prof.Redwood

Researcher
    Years
  • I was just wondering if I did this improperly.. Im getting a white screen in VBA.. I edited a person in RSE's forest to hopefully give you a celebi..
    Code:
    #org 0x22E210
    lock
    faceplayer
    message 0x22EA0C
    givepokemon 0x161 0x46 0x13D
    boxset 0x6
    release
    end

#org 0x22EA0C 
    = Temporary Text!

I was editing it with help from Christos' tutorial on PHO

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • hi
    i have a problem with scripted

i open it, write me script, click compile and load my rom.
    and then it says

Rubikon 1.3 by Kyoufu Kawa
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Loading command database...
    Empty command database detected. Program halted.

i have my script and rom in a freshly made folder of elite map with all the tools installed and i still get this message.

please please please help

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back