• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script Requests/Sharing/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Super

Noob Hacker o.O
Years
  • can anyone help me with this script (im hacking emerald)

Code:
    #org 0xDE402C
    message 0xDE4050
    boxset 0x6
    goto 0xDE4074
    end
    #org 0xDE4074
    checkflag 0x106
    compare LASTRESULT 0x206
    if 0x206 goto 0xDE4098
    checkitem 0x4
    compare LASTRESULT 0x1
    if 0x4 goto 0xDE0498
    setflag 0x106
    end
    #org 0xDE0498
    checkflag  0x206
    compare LASTRESULT 0x106
    if 0x206 goto 0xDE4170 
    message 0xDE40BC
    boxset 0x6
    release
    applymovement 0x5 0xDE40E0
    message 0xDE4104
    boxset 0x6
    applymovement 0x5 0xDE4128
    message 0xDE414C
    boxset 0x6
    setflag 0x206
    goto 0xDE4170
    end
    #org 0xDE4170
    message 0xDE4194
    boxset 0x6
    end

#org 0xDE4050
    = This is a PC you can store and/nput in POKéMON and items in it./p
    It's a great system.../nBut you need an account with\p
    the owner...

#org 0xDE40BC
    = Oh!\pYou have a POKéDEX!\nI can get you an account with the owner...\p
    Okey here!\nI'll need you name.\p...\nThanks!

#org 0xDE40E0
    #raw 0x1
    #raw 0xFE

#org 0xDE4104
    = *BEEP*\pOld Man: Hi I have a Trainer here\nwho needs an account...\p
    A while later...\p... ... ... ...\pOkay I got you an account.\nThat sould help you!

#org 0xDE4128
    #raw 0x0
    #raw 0x2C
    #raw 0x0
    #raw 0xFE

#org 0xDE414C
    = There try it!

#org 0xDE4194
    = Use your new PC account\nIt will be  great!

also what do you nedd to put to give some one a potion?

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2008
    What is the script that makes someone say something? It can say whatever, I just need to be a ble to change it later. Thanks!

fuznug

Hacker In Training
    Years
  • oak problems

k i got a big request, can some one post a script at the beginning when oak stops you to take you to his lab, make it got 5 down, 4 right, then up 1? i would greatly appreciate it thanks

PocketPika

Quiet Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    Ok. right now on my firered hack i have a guy blocking the entrance to a building and i need a script that will make him go away after you beat the 8 gyms

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
    Years
  • hey. i want a script were after you defeat the Pewter Gym leader he walks out of the gym but since i have never made a script before i was thinking that one of you guys could make me one
    I think this will solve your problem.
    Spoiler:

That should help. If you need help filling the gaps, let me know.

How can I edit a script that was already in the ROM before I hacked it? I use Advance Map, but I have Elite Map. Thanks!
    You will have to hex-edit the script. Hex-editing can be hard, so I recommend making your own scripts until you get good at it before trying to hex edit stuff.

In a givepokemon script, what do you change for each pokemon?
    Can you be a little more specific please? I don't understand your question.

can anyone help me with this script (im hacking emerald)

Spoiler:

also what do you nedd to put to give some one a potion?
    Well, I'm not a script-EDITER, but I am a scriptER. For a potion, use:
    Spoiler:

What is the script that makes someone say something? It can say whatever, I just need to be a ble to change it later. Thanks!
    Spoiler:

k i got a big request, can some one post a script at the beginning when oak stops you to take you to his lab, make it got 5 down, 4 right, then up 1? i would greatly appreciate it thanks
    Spoiler:

Ok. right now on my firered hack i have a guy blocking the entrance to a building and i need a script that will make him go away after you beat the 8 gyms
    Just set his people ID as 827. When you beat Giovanni, he'll be gone.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Seeing as most has been answered (yay for foullump! :D), I just have something regarding Prof.9 and Ultima Super's posts.

I don't know why you are using the compare LASTRESULT after doing the checkflag. In my case, I just use: checkflag command, then the if 0x1 jump command, and that's enough to see if a flag is enabled or not. If it is, then it jumps, if not, it keeps going. Maybe when you are comparing, LASTRESULT doesn't have the waited value. I'm not sure, that's the last thing I could think about it.
    Oh, one more detail for Ultima Super: I suggest you to always finish the scripts with "release" then "end", not just "end" (that way you'll be safe from some game freezes)

And, foullump, I can't answer your question, as I see you use Pokescript, so I guess you need to wait till Irish shows up around this thread (or send her a PM). The only thing is that, unless she reprogrammed the command, the trainerbattle for scripted worked trainerbattle 0xValue 0xID 0x0 0xMessage1 0xMessage2, so it's 5 values (again, in Scripted. Value usually is either 0, 4 or 9)

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
    Years
  • Well, I actually had another trainerbattle question. When I was playing shiny gold yesterday, I was just above mahogany town, and pkmn trainer ard (bug catcher) battled me. For reasons I'd rather not say, I lost. But when I lost, He withdrew his butterfree, and said something like "yes! you'll finally understand!" How do you set a "lose" text?

And when I fought Falkner, it played the fanfare for getting the badge when I was still in the battle. (Of course I had beat him before it did this) It was like: Here is the official pokemon league zephyrbadge. (sorry for spelling). How do I make it do fanfare while still in the battle? And with that, could I do like how the first rival battle in FR, how when you attack, Prof. Oak will say some annoying thing? Just asking for this stuff.

And if you don't know how to do it for Pokescript, just tell me how to do it in diamond cutter or sripted or something.

Thanks!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • As I said before, the trainerbattle command for Scripted has that "Value", just put a 9 there, and the two messages become 0xMessage1-VictoryAgainstTrainer 0xMessage2-DefeatAgainstTrainer

The fanfare on the battle message, I just followed the same text as any other leader, I'll post what I do here, but keep in mind that I'm certain a big part of it is just garbage...

\c\h06Á\v\h01 received the FOGBADGE!\c\h17\c\h0BÇÀ\c\h08\n\c\h08[Ke]\c\h18
    \c\h08[Ke]\c[&H18]

The Oak talking while battling is something related to one of those special commands. But, still the only thing you could get with that is just editing the text, as there is not a way (for us common scripters) to make like a trainer talking in the middle of a battle (I bet you wanted something like that, huh? XD)

Veng3anc3

Woah..
    Years
  • help? -_-'
    i cant script, period i have pokescript nd bufright/rite?
    well ugh i havnt
    de a succsesfull script yet witch.. sux cuz im tryin to make a hack but no scripts no hack <.>

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Can someone post some pokemon crystal scripts? to put in advance games like pokemon leafgreen? Please?!

Even when I'm not into the old-gen games, I bet the scripts can be done in a similar way (obviously, hex-speaking), but that doesn't mean the hex codes used for scripting can be used from one generation to another. So, the only way to make Crystal scripts into a GBA game is to make them from scratch. Read Christos' tutorial on scripting for that.

Shadow-Soul

Mapper/Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    ineed a good scripter for my new hack, if you would like to script for it pm me

pm proof of work and previous hacks

Last edited:

PocketPika

Quiet Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    is there a script that would make celebi have its own legendary battle? you know you can walk up to it then click and it would battle you?

Juan

Brazilian with a bad English
    Years
  • applymovement - Help!

Helo!
    I am trying to make one script of applymovement and givepoke together, but the ROM always constraint!
    I would like to make thus:
    in the first time that to pass for the girl, it of the one pokemon.
    Somebody could help me?
    http:/ /i164.photobucket.com/albums/u17/quilava-shiny/imagem-1.jpg
    msn: [email protected]

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • Hey i ve made one applymovement script but i want to make it that the event wont be repeated..
    Script is here!
    #org 0x900000
    checkflag 0x10A
    faceplayer
    applymovement 0x2 0x900100
    pause 0x10
    setflag 0x10A
    end

#org 0x900100
    #raw 0x58
    #raw 0xFE

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    I'm hacking FR. In my story, there isn't a professor in the region...
    So I need a script:
    When you are on a spot (tile in a map, 1 tile before the warps to route 1)someone talks to you (so he talks to you when you are on that spot)Then you'll look to the left (faceplayer).
    He will give you a Lapras, the Pokémon option in the menu and a Pokédex.

After that, he will be in his house... (deleted from it's spot...)

I know, I'm Dutch, so my English is bad.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hey i ve made one applymovement script but i want to make it that the event wont be repeated..
    Script is here!
    #org 0x900000
    checkflag 0x10A
    faceplayer
    applymovement 0x2 0x900100
    pause 0x10
    setflag 0x10A
    end

#org 0x900100
    #raw 0x58
    #raw 0xFE

You already put a checkflag command, but you still need some missing parts for the event not getting repeated. It should be:

Spoiler:

I'm hacking FR. In my story, there isn't a professor in the region...
    So I need a script:
    When you are on a spot (tile in a map, 1 tile before the warps to route 1)someone talks to you (so he talks to you when you are on that spot)Then you'll look to the left (faceplayer).
    He will give you a Lapras, the Pokémon option in the menu and a Pokédex.

After that, he will be in his house... (deleted from it's spot...)

I know, I'm Dutch, so my English is bad.

I'll go the easy way, because this could be done a little harder and better.

#org 0x800000
    checkflag 0xFlag
    if 0x1 jump 0x800040
    applymovement 0xSprite 0x800045
    pause 0x1
    applymovement 0xFF 0x800049
    pause 0x1
    message 0x800050
    boxset 0x2
    setflag 0x828
    setflag 0x829 'those two setflags enables the pokedex in FR
    setflag 0xFlag
    givepokemon 131 5 0
    end

#org 0x800040
    release
    end

#org 0x800045
    #binary 3 FE
    #org 0x800049
    #binary 2 FE

#org 0x800050
    = Blah, blah.\nTake this POKéMON!

And assign "Flag" to the sprite's People ID with your Advance Map, this will remove the sprite next time you update the map (ie. when you leave town, then return), since I don't want to confuse you too much yet.

And, by the way, I don't remember the flag for the "Pokémon" menu, if someone remembers say it, and then just add it between all the other setflag commands.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back