• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script Requests/Sharing/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So I have another question if you have a script like this:

[SPOILER
    Code:
    ]#ORG $Start
    Lock
    Faceplayer
    message $Text
    $Text 1 = Hi i'm the creator\lOf this script!
    boxset 6
    release
    end
    [/SPOILER]

what do u use as the id in advance if there is no flag in it

BOH

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2013
    i have a correct script for leggendary pokemon.

but when i put 3 script for 3 pokemon, with 3 different offset, i have many problem, like my sprite disappear and the game is blokked, or the wild pokemon do not battle.....normally the only script correct remains the last...why?

thank you

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
    Years
  • i have a correct script for leggendary pokemon.

but when i put 3 script for 3 pokemon, with 3 different offset, i have many problem, like my sprite disappear and the game is blokked, or the wild pokemon do not battle.....normally the only script correct remains the last...why?

thank you

I suppose you made your scripts incorrectly.

Years
  • So I have another question if you have a script like this:

[SPOILER
    Code:
    ]#ORG $Start
    Lock
    Faceplayer
    message $Text
    $Text 1 = Hi i'm the creator\lOf this script!
    boxset 6
    release
    end
    [/SPOILER]

what do u use as the id in advance if there is no flag in it

You don't put anything. It's left blank. People id is used only if you want the person to dissapear.

BOH

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2013
    I suppose you made your scripts incorrectly.

but if i put only one script, is all correct

i have adjusted my script, but now go only with 3rd generation pokemon...why?

Last edited:

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • Does anybody know of there is a command to use in PokeScript to display a Pokémon's sprite above the text. Like the Fuschia City Zoo? It would help in my hack.

Thanks.

Years
  • Does anybody know of there is a command to use in PokeScript to display a Pokémon's sprite above the text. Like the Fuschia City Zoo? It would help in my hack.

Thanks.

Please search the thread next time. Hackmew posted this about 5 or so pages back. Here put this into the script.
    Well just replace PP and QQ witht the pokemon hex numbers(Look in the Glitchfinders,Hex editing evos's tutorial) and #raw 76 is used to close the picture box.
    Code:
    #raw 75
    #raw PP
    #raw QQ
    #raw 0A
    #raw 03
    #raw 76

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    I need a pokescript please!

I need a simple battle with a charizard level 20 thanks!

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
    Years
  • $wildbattle
    lock
    faceplayer
    message $charizard
    $charizard 1 = Charizard: Roar
    boxset 6
    wildbattle 6 20 1
    release
    setflag 0x201
    fadescreen 0
    end

There you go. I'm not sure what the 1 is for.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Ok, well I'm new to this, and I'm having problems with my script. I followed three guides and they all say the same thing. Yet I'm still doing something wrong. When I put my script into the game, the player that speaks start talking in some random language, no lock, no faceplayer and yes/nos when I didn't script for them. After that, it freezes up the game: http: //i190 .photobucket .com /albums/z27 /CrystallisAmaticia /grrrbadscript .jpg

My original script was:
    #ORG $begin
    lock
    faceplayer
    checkflag 0x200
    if B_true goto $done
    message $person
    boxset 6
    givepokemon 72 6 0
    setflag 0x200
    release
    end

#org $done
    message $person2
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#org $person
    $person = Oh, hi \v\h01. I found a \ncute pokemon yesterday, \nbut my mommy says \nI can't keep it.

\pMy brother doesn't \nwant it either. \nSo you can have it.

#org $person2
    $person2 = How's that pokemon \nI gave you? \pI hope he's still ok.

After burning it when it was a BUF:

#PROCESS: C:\Documents and Settings\Casey\Desktop\pokemonfirered386\386 Fire Red.gba F:2 for read
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Pushed givenatentacool.$begin to 800000
    - Pushed givenatentacool.$done to 80007B
    - Pushed givenatentacool.$person to 8000A1
    - Pushed givenatentacool.$person2 to 8002A0
    #PROCESS: C:\Documents and Settings\Casey\Desktop\pokemonfirered386\386 Fire Red.gba F:3 for read
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Putting [lock faceplayer checkflag &h200 if B_true goto $done message $person boxset 6 givepokemon 72 6 0 setflag &h200 release end ] at 800000
    - Putting [message $person2 boxset 6 release end ] at 80007B
    - Putting [h i\\0.Ifuda\ct oeo etra,\btm om as\Icntke t pybohrdent\wn tete.\S o a aei.
    - Putting [o' htpkmn\Igv o?\Ihp essilo.
    |
    \- Processed 0 Lines

I gave the little girl the script offset of $800000, yet she's messed up. Could anybody help me? I know I'm doing something wrong.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Ok, well I'm new to this, and I'm having problems with my script. I followed three guides and they all say the same thing. Yet I'm still doing something wrong. When I put my script into the game, the player that speaks start talking in some random language, no lock, no faceplayer and yes/nos when I didn't script for them. After that, it freezes up the game: http: //i190 .photobucket .com /albums/z27 /CrystallisAmaticia /grrrbadscript .jpg

My original script was:
    #ORG $begin
    lock
    faceplayer
    checkflag 0x200
    if B_true goto $done
    message $person
    boxset 6
    givepokemon 72 6 0
    setflag 0x200
    release
    end

#org $done
    message $person2
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#org $person
    $person = Oh, hi \v\h01. I found a \ncute pokemon yesterday, \nbut my mommy says \nI can't keep it.

\pMy brother doesn't \nwant it either. \nSo you can have it.

#org $person2
    $person2 = How's that pokemon \nI gave you? \pI hope he's still ok.

After burning it when it was a BUF:

#PROCESS: C:\Documents and Settings\Casey\Desktop\pokemonfirered386\386 Fire Red.gba F:2 for read
    - Pushed givenatentacool.$begin to 800000
    - Pushed givenatentacool.$done to 80007B
    - Pushed givenatentacool.$person to 8000A1
    - Pushed givenatentacool.$person2 to 8002A0
    #PROCESS: C:\Documents and Settings\Casey\Desktop\pokemonfirered386\386 Fire Red.gba F:3 for read
    - Putting [lock faceplayer checkflag &h200 if B_true goto $done message $person boxset 6 givepokemon 72 6 0 setflag &h200 release end ] at 800000
    - Putting [message $person2 boxset 6 release end ] at 80007B
    - Putting [h i\\0.Ifuda\ct oeo etra,\btm om as\Icntke t pybohrdent\wn tete.\S o a aei.
    - Putting [o' htpkmn\Igv o?\Ihp essilo.
    |
    \- Processed 0 Lines

I gave the little girl the script offset of $800000, yet she's messed up. Could anybody help me? I know I'm doing something wrong.

Well i dont know whats wrong but try this script-
    Spoiler:

If you still need help let me know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back