• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SCV'S Everything Shiny Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    SCV058, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to trade today. I missed it cause my sister locked her computer in her desk so I won't be able to use the connector to access to the wifi. Can we trade tomorrow?

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Your sister locked the computer in the desk? xD BREAK THE DESK!!! Kidding. Tommorow may not work, but I feel 99% sure Sunday will, kay?

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
    i can do all but the iv's i dont know how to get them or the ev's sorry bout that

but i can do natures and stats.

can you post again in the thread to me again just to see if your still interested

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    ill trade gible and larvitar for wish and iron defense bagon....i started ev training horsea last night though srry :(

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    I'm sorry, but since you figured out your pokes were hacked, you cut out the pokes I was gonna trade for. So, I'm sorry, but we are no longer trading. If you ever make a new thread, I'll be happy to check it.

platinum dragonite

Years
    tyrogue = jolly nature / attack=15 / defense= 17 / sp.atk=16 / sp.def=16 /speed=15

shiny cresselia= bashful nature / hp=193/ attack= 82 / defense= 138 / sp.atk=95 / sp.def=145 / speed=93

non shiny cresseila= Mild nature / hp=192 / attack= 81 / defense = 121 / sp.atk = 88 /sp.def=141 /speed=96

regigigas= clam nature/ hp=332 / attack=309 / defense=244/ sp.atk= 166 / sp.def= 281 / speed=213

xd lugia= Lonely nature / hp=179 / attack=115 / defense= 132 / sp.atk= 107 /sp.def=174 /speed=115

platinum dragonite

Years
    ill go check for you.....................

Charizard:nature=Hasty/hp=103/attack=71/defense=56/sp.atk=85/sp.def=69/speed=90

rapidash:nature=Hasty/hp=107/attack=91/defense=65/sp.atk=82/sp.def=84/speed=112

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back