• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Secret Favourite

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Do you ever have a favourite Pokemon in your team?
    The one that you will give a haircut or massage to more than the others?
    The one that you want to follow you around more than the rest?
    The one that is always those couple of levels higher?
    The one that when it faints a little part of you dies?

We all have a favourite Pokemon we just... don't let the others in our team know ;)
    So, what's yours?

Hallylicious

アラン
    Years
  • Mine would be a shiny pidgey that i would never let evolve, but alas i have never owned one so I would have to say Sceptile.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Secretly, I like Kingdra because of not only its design, but also due to its dual STAB moves inflicting neutral damage on most Pokemon.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Um well on HG I favor my Furret over the rest of my team because he's named after someone special. o////o

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
    Years
  • In some of my recent playthroughs, my secret favorite was Frank, a Gloom which was poor in battle but an amusing inside joke among my friends. Sadly I eventually had to kick him off my team for being all but useless.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • That would be the female Persian that I have on my team in every game that it's available in.

I will name her "Lisa" even if my trainer character is also named Lisa. And I will go to extreme efforts to ensure that she does not faint.

Years
  • I always usually have at least one pokemon I treat better than the rest XD Like in my HG, I treat my Umbreon like royalty.

Lethal-Llama

Professional Awesome Sauce
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    That would be my Porygon-Z. I carry it even when it's inefficient...

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hmm...although I haven't progressed that far (still in Azalea Town xD) in my current HeartGold file, I'd guess my Sunkern is my "secret favourite".

It's statistically the weakest pokémon ever (which spurns me on to use it), it has an incredibly limited movepool, and will find no use except against Water-types once I get something else to take out Rock/Ground-type pokémon, but I'll still keep it. I may not even evolve it (I'm not a fan of Sunflora's design). I just prefer it that way xD

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
  • On my Heartgold I LOVE my Mismagius, Guyliner. She just looks so cool and has the coolest combination of moves, I try to have her follow me as much as possible <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I really try very hard not to favor... but my Crobats and Gyarados always end up slightly more doted upon. And my starters.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I would ahve to say... my Crobat. I've always loved it a little more for some odd reason. <3

Cathar

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    My Generation I Charizard that I still have on my Red cartridge. It was my first Pokémon and I solo'd Red with it on my first playthrough.

It's like a little part of my childhood ^^

Back