• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Secret Favourite

Prince_McCovey_Pika

Prince of Panada
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2012
    Yellow Version - Pika the Pikachu, he was my very first Pokemon EVER!!! So he holds a special spot in my heart.

Silver Version - Cyndaquil, I didn't nickname this one, but I never evolved it! I loved how cute it was and still is.

Ruby/Sapphire Version - Ludicolo, I don't know why, I just found a new love for Ludicolo. Such a versatle Pokemon.

Diamond/Pearl - Manaphy, Hatched my Manaphy egg a day after I got my game going, raised it to Lv100 and I just seemed to fall in love with it.

HG/SS - Cyndaquil, Pika, Eevee and Manaphy, those four Pokemon are probably my all time favorites.

B/W (Upcoming) - Oshawott, didn't like him at first, but now I think he just looks adorable ^_^

AnotherGuy

That guy across the street
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    Emerald: Blaziken for its awesomeness (too bad I lost my emerald)

Diamond: Dragonite

HG: Weakest on my Hg team but theres something about gliscor...

Aquamentis

Touhoumon Master
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    Aggron would be my secret favorite. I try to use it in OU battles, but it rarely survives long enough to claim the spot of "the push to victory". But even though it faints frequently it is a favorite of mine.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2015
    My Blaziken, lv. 100. It was my first starter in Ruby, and it's been with me for years. I dunno why, I just have some weird attachment to it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2012
    I've always had a soft spot for my Wigglytuff and Minun. Don't really have a reason as to why, they both brought my teams down a lot of the times, but I just always ended up treating them the best and giving them all of the good options. If available, I always end up going out of my way to get my Male Wigglytuff back.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Dragonair on my Heartgold. I actually have two Dragonairs on my team. One female and one male. The male one is my favorite. Im pretty sure my Meganium, Dragonair♀, and Pidgeot are pretty darn jealous.

Years
    My favourite was always the fire starter of that generation, because they were always my favourites, but now, I normally spend a good 30 minutes to an hour trying to nab an Abra at the start of the game.

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
    Years
    Venru. My Umbre. Had him since forever ago from Bill and he's always been in my party since then. Holds a Soothe Bell 24/7, and lands crits when Tangela knocks it off. Haircuts and Massages when I can. I squeee a little whenever he does something warm-hearted, and I smile and laugh when he does something unusual or playful. He's my lead member, and highest level member, even higher than my starter Quilava (66 > 63). He's the only male dark type, and I like to joke around that he has his own 'harem'. Pictures with him, all the time.

I am obsessed. <3

Folkedahl

Wizard
    Years
    Am I the only one who never uses starters? My favorites are Sableye and Dratini. Even though Sableye is pretty suckish, I love it to the ends of the earth.

Back