• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Secrets & Rumours! The Real Deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Just a question are you still adding the rumors to the game? Good luck with the game since this game was one of my favorites when Mateo was doing it.
    Maybe some here and there.

I am working on the new ice cave. It will be big, hard to get through and fun, maybe even some weird Pokemon in the cave, like some Pokemon un related to ice Pokemon.

More soon.

Law07

<--Kaboom-->
    Years
    I was offered to finish off the hack, it is better than the hack been not used.

New screenshots of the new safari zone, I am making my way through this.

Secrets & Rumours! The Real Deal!

The safari zone is now 100%, there will be two floors. A brand new safari zone for the bug catching compeition and another one for when you just want to browse into the safari zone, and battle trainers, have a look around etc.

Enjoy!

Ok yeah thanks for the reply I might download it when you are done tho im too

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I think I will be doing mostly mapping, and some events first, then the gym leaders.... elite four and so on.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Oh yeah this is coming along great, But it would be cool if there were more, Hoenn/Shinou pokemon

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Here are two screenies of the newist ice cave in the hack, I am spending my time mapping for now.

That's all for now.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, I plan to keep up the work, a few new posts here would be nice, and a few more supporters.

I hope this insprites more people to rom hack here.

That's it for now ;)

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Yeah im glad you took over i thought this would never be finished, well keep up the good work

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I have a few ideas for this hack, somewhat wont say them yet. Maybe when the game is nearly completed. ;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hey guys, now I remember a thing about this hack. The spirit of this hack was "Secrets and Rumours", because the idea was to put in the game all of those rumours (most of them false) we heard when we played a long time ago.
    Is this "spirit" being altered, now that liquinn's in charge? It didn't sound too bad back then, when this thread originally started.

Of course, that will be up to liquinn. Only wanted to point that out... :classic:

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Well, I plan for this hack to be a kinda red remake, with new towns/cities. It will have a few new events, Which I won't say. I was going to start a new hack today but I need to get these two hacks finished.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    It looks really nice, good luck with it. The new screens look great.
    Yes. I will be working on the Celedon main place now. I might be replacing Lance with a member of TEAM ROCKET, but we will have to wait and see.

GAHHH I'm obssessed with team rocket in G/S/C.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    The Real Deal. :laugh: Nice title for the hack bud. Now good luck with this one Liquinn, I'll keep checking back in on you man.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    An idea has come into mind... I have a amazing idea.

I won't be telling them yet, I'll keep them to my self.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Wow cant wait to see the new idea oh how are you gonna add pokemon like Moltres, Mewtwo etc. into this

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back