• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Secrets & Rumours! The Real Deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Thanks, I will try and show more tomorrow. Try and put in the support banner in your sig to support this hack.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Heh the Normal box sounds cool its also cool to know your changing some items :D

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I assue you I have done more on the hack than Meateo would of done, but... I dont want to spoil much, shamely the pics are on my home pc so I cant get to them at this time of night.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I will show some of the new hideout, yeah another one, and some of them in beetween the new regions...

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    Hmm looks interesting so far....Be sure to credit Pyro for the hero sprite :)

Also, we would liek to go ahead and let you all know soemthgin about NORMAL BOX. NORMAL BOX is not a new item to the game at all, but actually is one of two items (NORMAL BOX or GORGEOUS BOX) that you recieve attatched to Pokemon you get as a gift on Pokemon Stadium 2, when you use the item is says "Opened the NORMAL BOX. There was a Trophy inside! Sent the tophy home to mom!" and oyu cna then put the SILVER TROPHY (or GOLD TROPHY if it was GORGEOUS BOX) as a decoration on the table in your room. Just wanted to stop and clear that up for you all who were wondering, also Liquinn, please make sure you are honest with people, and do not claim to have "added" an item that was already in the game, and please make sure you credit us (Mateo and Pyro) for things we did on this hack. Thank you.

Last edited:

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Hmm looks interesting so far....Be sure to credit Pyro for the hero sprite :)

Also, we would liek to go ahead and let you all know soemthgin about NORMAL BOX. NORMAL BOX is not a new item to the game at all, but actually is one of two items (NORMAL BOX or GORGEOUS BOX) that you recieve attatched to Pokemon you get as a gift on Pokemon Stadium 2, when you use the item is says "Opened the NORMAL BOX. There was a Trophy inside! Sent the tophy home to mom!" and oyu cna then put the SILVER TROPHY (or GOLD TROPHY if it was GORGEOUS BOX) as a decoration on the table in your room. Just wanted to stop and clear that up for you all who were wondering, also Liquinn, please make sure you are honest with people, and do not claim to have "added" an item that was already in the game, and please make sure you credit us (Mateo and Pyro) for things we did on this hack. Thank you.
    Sure, didn't relize. Just came up in the hideout o.0...

As for new screenshots, here is 1 more. Not going to spoil anything here.

Secrets & Rumours! The Real Deal!

Enjoy, and progress of this hack is going quicker than I planned.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I love those old graphics! They remind me Cerulean City...Don't know why...I like that hack! Good job!

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Well, I might try and get the first 4 gyms done at a good standard, then release a BETA, still not sure.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Oh ok...When do you think you will like put maps up?
    Maps?

I wont be putting up maps, should be lucky I show more of the hack, which is kinda the point of the thread! XD!

I'll try and get more up the week end, kinda want this to be a suprise hack, and I have like 4 other hacks to work on ;\

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Sweet, this looks awesome. I have a few questions...(I'm slow, don't get mad!)

Is Johto in this? (You're sort of hinting at it, and not hinting at it)
    Are Johto Pokes in this, or are they deleted for more room for the 3rd/4th gen pokes?
    Is missingno going to play a role in this game?

Ok, I'm pretty stupid, but could you answer my questions nicely? Thanks...:)

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Sweet, this looks awesome. I have a few questions...(I'm slow, don't get mad!)

Is Johto in this? (You're sort of hinting at it, and not hinting at it)
    Are Johto Pokes in this, or are they deleted for more room for the 3rd/4th gen pokes?
    Is missingno going to play a role in this game?

Ok, I'm pretty stupid, but could you answer my questions nicely? Thanks...:)
    1.) Yes.
    2.) Some.
    3.) Yes.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
    I think your hacking very fast. I don't know if its easier hacking GSC, but from what you've said here and on MSN, your hacking pretty fast. I like the new screen!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    I just love this hack! Because I loved to laugh at crazy ideas of rumors that passed all webpages in the past. Keep it up!

Matt

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, good to see we have people supporting my hacks.

I want to make this a slight remake of red, but, I want to make the hack UNIQUE in my game, If you see what I mean, I am trying my best to make this hack as best as I can make it, I will show more of a new area soon, hopefully as soon as it is done but I dont want to spoilt anything major...

Liquinn.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Hehehe, is it time now :laugh: Just joking. I'm loving so far how you're doing things man. Great job. You are right, don't want to give away all the secrets buddy. Anyway, keep it up bud.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Hehehe, is it time now :laugh: Just joking. I'm loving so far how you're doing things man. Great job. You are right, don't want to give away all the secrets buddy. Anyway, keep it up bud.
    Dam right, need some sprites though, the game will be UNIQUE, ;P

To save the thread from dying.

I had a issue removing the battle of the rival inside the Burnt tower, and I cant sort out the waprs, unless he is removed.

I have done up to the new Cerulean City, worked in a bit of Johto into the hack.

More soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    The hack is getting there, done up to VERMILLION CITY.

Secrets & Rumours! The Real Deal!

Comments?

Enjoy!

Goldenrod has been re done, with a few things removed. More about that later, I am going to take a while doing the SILPH CO/Celedon part of the TR side...

Hope you enjoy.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back