• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] Sector's Clan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Introducing PokeCommunity League...
    Sector's Clan Thread
    The Legitimate Magic Bouncers!

Clan Members
    Hover over names for Battle Server alts
    Altairis
    Dusclops101
    Herbalist
    Sector
    Sphealo
    User 101
    Zehn

Former Members
    magolor
    Yoshikko

Discuss anything clan related here! Remember to enjoy the tournaments and have fun! That's all that matters! Helping one another to get better at Pokemon isn't the only goal after all!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2020
    Yo! I'm bad with names but I recommend this beauty as our mascot.

Sector's Clan Thread

As for things to go down with our clan, I'd like to go through a quick overview with this current metagame, who are the main threats, what are the tiers, basically going over the basics once more. I'm asking this first and foremost for myself, cause I'm far behind and I don't know how the new metagame operates. I used to be a competitive player but that was back in Gen IV, so I got lots to learn, but I also feel that I can contribute once I get the grip on things.

Dusclops101

That guy who posts things...
    Years
  • When we all get the chance, we need to chat and talk on Skype. Better communication is key for clans. As for the Mascot, I have one suggestion (for right now at least). Why not Liepard? It's a cool pokemon, maybe not Comp wise, but I like its design.

Years
  • I have no ideas for a clan name or mascot, or what to include in this post. But hi everyone! I'm always on the battle server from around 4 PM CST to 10 PM CST, so if you want to talk you know where to find me.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Hey folks! Sorry, I've been dealing with crappy things from work, as well as, taking care of my father due to health issues (Seizures and strokes to mention a few things).

We can come back from this. What we'll need is a name to consider. Also I'll need to find out who is active and who isn't. I noticed we had switched off Yoshikko to gain Altairis.

I personally like the title "Legitimate Magic Bouncers," but I'm letting you guys decide the names. If we were to go with that, we would still need a mascot regardless. I would like to get this situated tomorrow, and yes, I'll be on the server for much of the day if you guys want to discuss at a much faster, steady pace.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Legitimate Magic Bouncers: 1 For mascot choices, Mega Sableye vs Mega Diancie
    PokAggression: 1 Mascot choice?

Anymore takers? I'll give it till tonight, around 7-8PM Eastern time, to see if anyone else gives their 2 cents on the matter. Also I'd like to see some responses by some of the clanmates to determine if they are active or not. It's time folks, let's make this real :)

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I need a list of all battle server alts from everyone within this clan, even if you have the same exact one as your username here (EX: User 101, Sector). I would like this info by Friday, to see who actually want to remain active within this clan. I know the succession of this clan went very slow and started weak, but we will definitely bounce back from this!

It has came to a conclusion that we are now "The Legitimate Magic Bouncers." We're going with Mega Sableye as our mascot (If everyone wants to go with Mega Diancie or Mega Absol instead, we can discuss it further and make changes later).

Also don't forget your battles for the tournament! We should discuss how we should go about this. What tiers does everyone like? Any weaknesses you need assistance with? Herablist has questions about the current meta game. Did you completely skip Gen V and trying to get into Pokemon again in Gen VI? Etc

If you guys want to practice test against another clan(s), let me know! It's totally up to you. I have a huge thing for talking team building. I'm not exactly 100% a natural like say Anti is when it comes to it, but I love creating new teams here and there and testing them. It'll be great to assist one another in this, to strengthen our creativity in Pokemon and strategy alike. Also I'll be adding a group chat on Skype shortly.

Last edited:

Blurryface

Cheer up, baby.
    Years
  • Mega Absol imo, It's beautiful.
    Also battle server alts I'm on (for clan member reference): Kimisumi, Minority Elf, Amity Darkblade
    EDIT: No longer on Minority Elf, I'll be on Amity Darkblade a lot more than Kimisumi.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2020
    We should discuss how we should go about this. What tiers does everyone like? Any weaknesses you need assistance with? Herablist has questions about the current meta game. Did you completely skip Gen V and trying to get into Pokemon again in Gen VI? Etc

Yeah essentially that. I played the shit out of Gen IV, skipped out completely on Gen V, and I want in on Gen VI. :P

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I would like announce that I'm quitting as Clan Head. I would love to remain in PCL though, but as a member, because I have too much in real life going on to be Clan Head.

I apologize for the complete lack of communication within this clan, but it is the right thing to do regardless. We weren't really getting anywhere. Those who are to be active, will be transferred to other clans. Wish everyone the best of luck and see you on the battlefield!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back