• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeking a LOT, with a LOT for trade.

AngelFireWing

Princess of Heart
    Years
    Shieldon would be fabulous :P

Great, thanks a ton! :D

Certainly ^_^ I have a Careful Eevee with Wish already, so I'll get to work on the Bold one.

Are you sure that's all you want? :O

I'll drop you a message and see what I can do ;D

Is anyone around willing to help me evolve a few Pokemon via trade? There are five in total; but two lots would be required because I have a Porygon which needs to be evolved into Porygon2, and then I need to evolve Porygon2 into Porygon-Z :cer_tongue: Help is greatly appreciated, and I'll happily give you any of the items in my first post as a thank you.

Thank you very much beca ^^ you're awesome :)

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Argh, sorry for not responding sooner D: I've been so busy these last few days. My trade shop is still open, just letting you all know =]

hey i have 10th Deoxys, shiny nido, and shiny skarmory if you still need them. ^__^

That would be great :D what would you like in return?

& I'm no longer looking for a Minun and Plusle now, but thank you to everyone that offered ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Would I get 1 or 2 pokemon for a shiny vulpix?
    (It's level 22, UT after capture)

me2hack

Graphics Artist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    I got a shiny gligar with flawless IV's.:\

Last edited:
    Back