• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeking a LOT, with a LOT for trade.

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
    Years
    Hi I have a few mons on your wants list.
    UT: Minun Ralts Chimeco Kecleon

I also have a shiny Steelix but I am unsure how legit it is, I got it off a friend who works at pkm events and he seems like an honest guy so I have been assuming it is fine, my only doubts its in a master ball.

I need a Togepi, Power Items ,EV'd pokemon and shinies. I like shiny things I am part Magpie.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Note to traders (again):

I'm sorry for my inactivity; drop me a message regarding our trade and I will trade with you either later today, or tomorrow xD or just as soon as you're ready.

Years
    ill trade you for smoochum and munchlax cmt
    Seeking a LOT, with a LOT for trade.
    GT and Screams Trade shop whoo (Not open yet

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    I'm interested in your Shiny Stone. I don't have too much to offer as I restarted and only have seven badges, but I'm sure we can work something out.

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
    Years
    Hi I have a few mons on your wants list.
    UT: Minun Ralts Chimeco Kecleon

I also have a shiny Steelix but I am unsure how legit it is, I got it off a friend who works at pkm events and he seems like an honest guy so I have been assuming it is fine, my only doubts its in a master ball.

I need a Togepi, Power Items ,EV'd pokemon and shinies. I like shiny things I am part Magpie.

I still have all these if you are interested ;).

I just saw your update on what you need and realised you had most of what I offerd. So I thought I would update my offer for you :D.

I have: Kecleon, Cranidos, Shieldon and Minun
    I also still have that steelix.

I still need the Togepi, power Items. (bar Lense and Anklet)

Last edited:

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    I still have all these if you are interested ;).

I just saw your update on what you need and realised you had most of what I offerd. So I thought I would update my offer for you :D.

I have: Kecleon, Cranidos, Shieldon and Minun
    I also still have that steelix.

Shieldon would be fabulous :P

i can trade you a shiny onix if you EV train my trapinch in max speed and attack

Great, thanks a ton! :D

Hey beca

do you think you can breed me a Bold and Careful Eevee with wish. I can trade you a shiny Plusle and Minun for them ^^

Certainly ^_^ I have a Careful Eevee with Wish already, so I'll get to work on the Bold one.

My Jirachi for your Riolu?

Are you sure that's all you want? :O

I'm interested in your Shiny Stone. I don't have too much to offer as I restarted and only have seven badges, but I'm sure we can work something out.

I'll drop you a message and see what I can do ;D

Is anyone around willing to help me evolve a few Pokemon via trade? There are five in total; but two lots would be required because I have a Porygon which needs to be evolved into Porygon2, and then I need to evolve Porygon2 into Porygon-Z :cer_tongue: Help is greatly appreciated, and I'll happily give you any of the items in my first post as a thank you.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Is Shieldon all you want XP cause I would gladly trade the others.

Shieldon is totally fine, because it's on my priority list :P
    Would you like a Togepi holding a power item in return? Unfortunately, I'm not currently trading shiny Pokemon D:

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
    Years
    I don't really want the shiny pkm anymore I am just team building but yeah the Togepi would be ace could it hold a power bracer if possible :D. Also if you still want the others I would trade them for Items alone :P.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    I don't really want the shiny pkm anymore I am just team building but yeah the Togepi would be ace could it hold a power bracer if possible :D. Also if you still want the others I would trade them for Items alone :P.

Ooh okay, sure ;D what would you like for the Steelix?

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    If it is a "Fakey mc fake fake" I will try and find you one cause I will feel bad other wise >_<.

No feeling bad xD
    It's not a priority Pokemon, so I don't mind too much ^_^

trade u a lvl 1 shieldon for your turtwig.

and how do u check ev's and iv's?

Thank you, but I've been offered a Shieldon now :D
    & you can check EV's and IV's with an action replay code. At least that's how I do it =]

Back