• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeking a LOT, with a LOT for trade.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Yeah fair enough xD
    Keeps my topic bumped though, so feel free to carry on if you feel like it.
    Seeking a LOT, with a LOT for trade.

(I love that face so much >D)

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    I got some Shiny Pichus haha :P Think I got a few cloned and ready to go if you want a Japanese one Beca :P(Yay PCP? =D)

What's PCP? I'm useless with abbreviations and stuff xD
    I'd totally love one though <3

PKMpulido

PKM Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    Alright Thanks a lot
    oh do you have any of the power items???
    like for EV training???

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Pikachu Colored Pichu...Movie 11 Event? Also a Gamestop event at one point in time used to get Spikey Eared Pichu in HG/SS

OH. I'd really like one of those :D what would you like in return?
    I borrowed one from a friend before to get the Spiky Eared Pichu, but never actually had my own Pikachu Coloured Pichu xD

Alright Thanks a lot
    oh do you have any of the power items???
    like for EV training???

Ooh, I do. Forgot to add those to my post @_@

Sitting on Wi-fi waiting for you to get on Beca haha~

Ahh sorry xD one moment :P

Last edited:

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    I don't really care :P If you by some random off chance have some spare shiny Jirachi lying around I will trade HARD for that but other wise I don't care

I do happen to have a spare shiny Jirachi, but it's illegit :cer_confused:

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Do you have a legit one? I can get it cloned...>.> Jeeze...got my hopes up then read that last part :P

Haha, sorry xD
    Unfortunately I don't have a legit one D:

Shall I just bring along junky Pokemon then? Or would you like the illegit Jirachi? :cer_tongue:

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Just bring along junk~ the legit shiny Jirachi is from the Wishmaker thing on the bonus disc on GC...my friend wants one and it's another event for me :P

Oh I see xD
    Won't be long, just attempting to connect =]

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Do you still need the Lotad and Lileep? I can trade you those if you need them.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Do you still need the Lotad and Lileep? I can trade you those if you need them.

Yes, I still need those :D

take your time~ If you ever get big into events I can prolly start you up as well :P Granted I got into events because of a Shiny Rayquaza I use to have xD

At the moment, I only have the event Arceus and Mew (which were given to me by a friend xD)

Esmas

General
    Years
    I could give you a Hitmonlonlee, a Vulpix, and...every single one of those items you're looking for o3o Not really looking for anything in particular.

Back