• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seperation [16]

Years
  • Cookie stopped as the two weights on her back lifted off, only to see Vixen disappearing and Esper just staring into something reflective. Lenny had zoomed off before skidding to a stop beside her.

"Well..." She started not entirely sure on what to say, carefully structuring something in her mind before voicing out. "I don't think who ever made this place is affected by gravity..." Cookie's fur went on end at the though.

I sure hope what ever made this hell hole plans on letting us home.. A soft growl emmited from her throught.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Lenny noticed that the vulpix, Vixen, had disappeared. He had no idea what was going on, or how they would possibly get back, but he knew they couldn't stay here. He was no social butterfly, but Lenny knew the basics of emotion and expression, and he was pretty sure that poor Cookie was home sick.
    "Don't worry, love, we're all gonna get out of here one way or another. I'm also pretty sure that Giratina made this world; that big, draconic basta*d," Lenny let out a sigh and looked at what Esper was looking at; the shiny, round surfaces. He looked at one and saw a bunch of humans having a battle with some other humans. Vixen was there; he stared at the surface curiously and poked it. Nothing happened. He poked one that showed a forest, and that one popped like a bubble, startling Lenny. He jumped back a little and waved his tail where it used to be; the red and blue flygon gave a confused "hmmph" and looked back at Cookie.
    "Can you possibly think of anything? I can't just fly out; the gravity is too unpredictable and I have no idea where an exit might be. Plus, I can't carry all of you at once, and I won't even be able to carry you alone. I might not even be able to find my way back if I did find an exit." Lenny crossed his arms and kicked a rock off the edge, trying to think of something.

(remember, he's British, so when he says "love" he doesn't mean it like he loves her XD)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ozzy twiddled his thumbs patiently waiting for the two elite four members to say something. He thought to himself; Is it normal for people to stand still not saying a word for 5 days straight...? The Unova region still amazes me. "Hey, Kenna. Eye spy with my little eye..."

(OOC: This was not a subtle hint... ;p)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    And with that, Grimsley sent out his pokemon. A large shadowy creature emerged from the thrown pokeball and as the dust cleared, the towering Krookodile became visible. "Hmm, looks like a battle between ground types to me. Right, let's go Chilli, use Ice Punch!" But the Krookodile was very fast, instantly dodging the incoming punch and countering with an impressive Dragon Claw attack. Chilli, having been thrown to the ground by this strong attack, got back up ready for more. "Man he's fast... Right, Chilli, use Sand-Attack to hide yourself and then come out with a Swift from under the cover of the sand!" As the battlefield became shrouded in dust, the glistening starts fired by the Sandshrew penetrated the cover and homed right in on the brutish Krookodile. "Now, Dig!" The giant reptile became swept back as Chilli quickly used Dig to burrow under the ground and prepare for another attack. However, this was a mistake as the Krookodile began to pound its huge tail against the earth creating a massive Earthquake attack, doing immense damage to Chilli. "Gah... Chilli, you okay bud?" The Sandshrew emerged looking noticeably weakened but still just as determined as ever. "Heh, thought so! Now, let's show him how an Earthquake really looks!" Chilli began to smash his fists into the ground rapidly, causing a devastating earthquake, dealing large damage to the now suffering Krookodile. The Krookodile quickly got back up and sprinted towards Chilli, his whole body glowing red and the air around him steaming. "This must be outrage... Quick, Chilli, underground with Dig now!" But before the Sandshrew could make his way underground the beserking reptile bulldozed into him, making Chilli fly back and crash into a nearby rock.

Chilli obviously can't keep up like this, one more attack like that and it's over...

"Right, this isn't over yet Grimsley! Chilli, ice punch at the ground now!" The ground surrounding the Sandshrew became slippery from the ice now covering it as the rampaging Krookodile came thundering forwards, still in outrage. As it approached the ice, it slipped and fell straight onto its back and becoming confused from the affects of the previous Outrage attack. "Quick, now's our chance to finish this! Ice Punch, now!" As the enemy lay tossing and turning on the patch of ice, Chilli landed a hammering Ice Punch attack, fainting the overgrown reptile.

"Yes! I knew you could do it Chilli! Well done! Good luck Kenna, I know you and Vixen can do just as well."

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • (OOC: I'm sorry! I totally forgot about this RP. I don't want it to die! I love Esper too much! :D)

Esper turned to say something when Vixen disappeared.

"Wait, where did she go? Hold on a moment... I can't hear her song in my head... She's not even... Oh, there she is," Esper said quietly to himself. He turned back to the window to the other world to see Vixen reunited with her trainer. Esper felt a pang of... Something. He wasnt sure what. But... He knew he had never experienced anything like it before. He shook his head as the battle began.

"She must be back with her trainer. I'm going to go find Giratina. Maybe I can get some answers..." Esper said quietly to himself. He used his telekinetic powers and floated himself away from Lenny and Cookie. He entered a reverse gravity zone and landed on a rock. To the two below him he was standing upside down and looking down at him. To him, it was the opposite. They were upside down and he was looking up at them.

"I'll find you two later! Take care and don't fall!" Esper said cryptically. He knew what he meant. He took off after Giratina's emotional song in his mind. Even the legendary pokemon could not escape from his empathy.

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
  • That left Kenna with Caitlin and her Psychic types. Vixen couldn't do any exceptional damage, but normal damage was better than nothing. "Ready, Vixen?" Kenna asked. Vixen yipped out her name by way of a 'yes' and took a fighting stance before Caitlin. The Elite Four trainer smirked and sent out her Reuniclus. "All right, start this out with a Confuse Ray!" Vixen opened her mouth and blasted the Reuniclus, causing its first move, Psychic, to hit itself. "Now a Fire Spin- keep it down!" Things were going so far, so good... until Caitlin ordered the Reuniclus to use Rollout, using Rock's type advantage against her. Now they were in trouble. "We're going to have to hit hard if we want to beat her before you faint," Kenna said darkly. "Inferno!" Its accuracy was terrible, but Vixen managed it, along with two Flamethrowers that left Reuniclus with just enough HP to be finished by its Burn... but that was all the time it needed to hit Vixen with the hardest hit of Rollout. Both Pokemon fainted, and Kenna went to her Vulpix's side, stroking her silky orange mane as she fished a Revive out of her bag. "Well... it fainted," she said glumly.

(ooc: I"m so sorry I've been so slow. I've been really, really sick and trying to focus on my History midterm)

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • (I've decided I'll let you catch pokemon now. Also as Cookie is away for a bit she said anybody can bunny her.)
    The two elite four stared at each other as they thought about their defeat. Slowly Vixen disapeared back to the reverse world and the two elite four revealed their true identities as two Zorua. The Zorua smiled, as themselves, and the two trainers teleported into Darkrai's lair. Chris turned around and stared at the two trainers. "Darkrai here wants to over throw Giratina and has chosen us for the job. He chose us because we could use our pokemon as a bargaining chip and we are strong. That is why you battled the two Zorua. They were testing you. Although we don't have a plan of action yet."

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    "Hey, nice one Kenna! Now what do you two want?" And with that the two transformed into pokemon, teleporting the group to a dark lair.

"What!? Darkrai!? Why would we help Darkrai!? That's a being of pure darkness and evil, what could it possibly want with us!?" Chilli was still by Ozzy's side and using its intuition figured that the newly encountered trainer was worth listening to. "Hmm... So how did you get here any way?"

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • "We have to help him. He knows we need our pokemon back so he's given us no choice. I was like you. I was challenged by Shauntal and she turned out to be a Zorua. Gallade did very well against her Gollurk. So we have to help him. Or else we'll have barely any pokemon or none. Do you want that to happen? I don't. I just want Hugo back. He's been my pal since we met ten years ago. I won't let our friendship stop now! So whos with Darkrai because I am!"

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    "Hmm... Fine, but one hint that he's up to no good and I'm leaving. What do you want us to do, Darkrai?" Ozzy asked this tensely, wondering what his fate would be. Aslong as he had Chilli everything would work out okay. "Hey, Kenna, what do you think about this?"

Nideous

Years
  • Esper leapt gracefully into the air. He entered a field where gravity was right and twisted his body to land easily on the ground. He ran a few more feet before stopping. He wasn't there yet, but he had sensed someone else coming.

"I can sense you you know... Come on out. I don't bite. Much," Esper said. A Tyranitar walked into view. He glared down at Esper.

"I'll kill you! What did you do?! You tore me away from Jimmy! Bastard!" he shouted. Esper didn't even have time to respond before he was attacked. This Tyranitar was very familiar. Why did Esper know him? Regardless, Esper wasn't going to let himself be attacked like that. He leapt to the side, dodging the Rock Slide.

"Hold still you little- OOF!" the Tyranitar yelled. Esper had shot him with Signal Beam, sending him backwards a few feet.

"I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm the one trying to go talk to Giratina and get everyone put back where they belong. Anyways, who are you?" Esper said. That one shocked Tyranitar. He looked at Esper.

"What? You really forgot me? Humph! Well, my trainer was trying to catch you and your little girlfriend when you did something to bring us all here!" Tyranitar said. Esper's mind rocked, and he saw a portal open and begin to suck him, Tyranitar, a Glaceon, and a Magmorter in. Esper's eyes widened as he frantically grabbed all four of them with his mind and tried to hold them back. Something ripped in his head, and all kinds of strange feelings and songs rushed in, easing the pain, comforting him, and making sure he was never alone. That was what had happened to him before he had woken up here. And his mind was still in that torn state. Esper took a few steps back.

"No... I... I was trying to save us all from coming here! But I wasn't as strong as Giratina! I... I'm sorry!" Esper said, further catching the Tyranitar off guard. Tyranitar mumbled something about going to go find Maggy and get the truth. He lumbered away from Esper, who was sitting still with tears running down his face. Figures the first thing he would remember would be something like that. He stopped crying after a few minutes, and wiped his face with his paws. He still had to get to Giratina. He stood up and ran after the song of the legendary.

After a short time, Esper stopped. He was here. Giratina was no where to be found, but Esper knew he was here.

"Giratina, I came to talk, but if you want to keep playing hide and seek, that's fine with me. I'm a very good seeker!" Esper said with a grin. He loved games! And while he had a mission, he was very easily distracted.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • Giratina slowly appeared infront of Esper. "Humph. Why did you come here to see me and you seriously thought you could come alone. You weakling." It shook it's head slowly. But maybe you could be of help. First i must know something. Do you like Darkrai. Have you ever met it. If you don't then I might need you. What do you say?" It asked in a stern voice.

Hugo watched as Esper walked away and Vixen suddenly reappeared. "Hmm. I say hunting!" Hugo said to everybody else. "If anybody wants to join me I'll be just in that forest over there!" Hugo explained as he pointed to his left. He walked that way and looked around hoping to find something good to eat. Suddenly, Hugo watched as a Hoppip got slammed to the ground and killed by a Persian. Hugo jumped at the person, stabbing the spikes on his hands right into the persian's stomach. This let so much blood out the Persian died on the spot. A double meal. The Lucario dragged them both away to a a small tunnel nearby. He entered the tunnel and took a bite of the Hoppip.

Nideous

Years
  • Esper smiled. He had to laugh. This guy was calling him weak? How funny. Granted, he might not be as strong as the legendary in front of him, but he was far from weak. Esper sat down and began licking his paw and rubbing it on his head.

"You don't hear very well, do you? I just told you I came to talk. And I have something to ask you. Why? Why did you bring me and my new friends here? What do you gain by keeping us here?" Esper asked humbly. He shook his head and read Giratina's mind. Very lightly, so the great big legendary in front of him would not sense him. All he got from the light scan was that Giratina had some kind of problem with the Dark Type Legendary.

"I will answer your questions... I do not remember if I have met Darkrai. As such, I feel safe in saying that I feel neutral towards it. Which at the moment is a bit better than how I feel towards you right now. But I'm willing to hear you out. What do you want from me? And what's in it for me if I help you?" Esper said. His heart gave a jolt when Vixen's song joined the others again. How had she gotten back here? Why was she back here? He had thought she was back with her trainer!

"I mean, you've trapped my friends and me here, so why should I want to have anything to do with you?" Esper asked, realising he could perhaps get he and his friends back into the real world. That would mean reuniting Vixen with her trainer again. Hm... And Esper wanted her to be happy... But... What about him? Who did he have? He looked at Giratina a moment.

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
  • "Hmm... Fine, but one hint that he's up to no good and I'm leaving. What do you want us to do, Darkrai?" Ozzy asked this tensely, wondering what his fate would be. Aslong as he had Chilli everything would work out okay. "Hey, Kenna, what do you think about this?"

Kenna gave a strangled cry when Vixen's limp body vanished from her arms before the Revive could touch her fur. Not only that, but she, too, was now trapped in a strange and unfamiliar place and being press-ganged into helping the supreme being of darkness. She was afraid of Darkrai, she wasn't going to deny it, but there was only one answer to Ozzy's question. "If it helps me get Vixen back, there's nothing I wouldn't do."

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    "Hmm, okay." Replied Ozzy worriedly. Chilli was by his side and he was unsure of what would happen if they followed Darkrai, but they still did. Nervously approaching the dark figure, Ozzy pleaded.

"Please Darkrai... Help us get our Pokemon back... My team, they need me, I need them..."

Darkrai replied with an inaudiable howl, but seemed weak and injured. Could this have been Giratina's doing? Suddenly it was starting to make sense to Ozzy why Darkrai would want revenge on the legendary dragon Pokemon. Allying himself with the dark creature, Ozzy beckoned Kenna to follow and see what Darkrai had in store.

Back